V. | 𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑠

𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗣𝗜𝗧𝗬.  

.·:*¨༺ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 FIVE ༻¨*:·.
˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ 𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑠 ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚
W ʀ C ɴ ~ 1713

          By morning, we were already back in our feet and on our way to my fathers camp. I was ahead of everyone, leading the way as I already knew where my fathers camp was. After about an hour of walking, we all stopped at a snowy bridge to take a look at the frozen river ahead of us.

The sun was shining brightly through the clouds, hitting the ice covered river at just the right angle creating a golden, heavenly atmosphere.

"Now, my fathers camp is near the Stone Table, just across the frozen river." I said, pointing down at the river.

"River?" Peter asked looking over at me, but I continued to look at the horizon.

"Oh! The river's been frozen solid for a hundred years." Mrs. Beaver reassured Peter with a wave of her hand.

"It's so far." Peter said as he looked back down, taking in the view.

"It's the world, dear." Mrs. Beaver said with a smile looking up at him.

"Did you expect it to be small?"

"Smaller." Susan said turning to send a small glare at Peter, before we continued the journey.

*:.✧✲*

      "Come on, humans!" Mr Beaver shouted. Mr and Mrs Beaver were far ahead of us. Then their was Susan, Peter, me and finally Lucy.

"While were still young!"

I rolled my eyes, about to correct him that I was - in fact - not a human, but Peter caught my attention as he slowed down so that he was walking next to me.

"If he tells me to Hurry up one more time I'm going to turn him into a big fluffy hat," Peter joked, looking at me with a smile as he let Lucy climb onto his back. I raised an eyebrow but smiled back at him.

"Hurry up! We don't have all day," Mr Beaver shouted.

"He is getting kind of bossy," Lucy said.

"You can say that again." I muttered.

Jingle,   jingle,   jingle