VIII. | 𝐵𝑦 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑅𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝐵𝑎𝑛𝑘

𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗣𝗜𝗧𝗬.  

.·:*¨༺ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 EIGHT ༻¨*:·.
˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ 𝐵𝑦 𝑇𝑒 𝑅𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝐵𝑎𝑛𝑘 ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚
W ʀ C ɴ ~ 2028

ཻུ۪۪۪۫Pᴇᴛᴇʀs ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ

          I stood on top of one of the cliffs that hung over the camp below. The wind whipping at my clothes as I studied everything, taking in the amazing sight. In the distance I could see what looked like a castle.

"That is Cair Paravel, the castle of the four thrones." I heard Aslan say from behind me.

"In one of which you will sit, Peter, as High King." Aslan explained as I looked down at him only to see him looking back.

I looked down with a frown.

"You doubt the prophecy?" He asked.

"No. That's just it. Aslan, I'm not what you all think I am."

"Peter Pevensie, formally of Finchley." He replied, surprising me at his response.

"Beaver also mentioned that you planned on turning him into a hat." He added on, making a smile make its way onto my face as Aslan chuckled.

"Peter, there is a deep magic, more powerful than any of us, that rules over all of Narnia. It defines right from wrong, and governs all our destinies. Yours, and mine."

"But I couldn't even protect my own family. Dawn even got hurt trying to save Lucy." I frowned, looking down in guilt.

"My daughter is a fighter, she'll always be there to help you as will I. You've brought your family here safely this far."

"Not all of them." I replied, looking of into the distance.

"Peter, I will do what I can to help your brother, but I need you to consider what I ask of you. I, too, want my family safe." Aslan said, looking down at the camp below.

ཻུ۪۪۪۫Dᴀᴡɴs ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ

          After the Pevensies introduction with my father, I took them to go and get changed into some more comfortable - not wet - clothes.