Chapter 8

I was in my classic black pumps and a fun light blue dress. It was a normal sun dress that formed to my body. I was happy when I looked in the mirror after I applied my makeup and fixed my hair. My natural hair fitted me well. The curls were perfect as they twirled down my back to about halfway down my back.

I walked down stairs and got into the car with my sisters. I let Lottie drive since she was starting to learn and it wasn't a very long drive. Only a few minutes away.

She got us there in one piece and soon we were out of the car. It was just the 5 of us since my parents and the lads had come down earlier to help set up. They wouldn't let me help for some reason.

We walked over to the party but I dropped my phone and had to stop to pick it up as the girls kept going. They moved pretty quickly so I was completely by myself as I walked into everyone's view.

The first person I saw was Liam. He seemed dazed as he stared at me but he smirked.

I couldn't help it as I walked over to him and giggled. "Hi" I said and he just shook his head at me as he chuckled.

I said hello to everyone else who was watching us and they seemed slightly shocked.

I hugged everyone I recognized and soon I was hugging Louis.

"What's gotten into you" chuckled Harry as he noticed my out of the norm happy mood.

"I honestly don't know" I said as I smiled brightly back up at him.

"I like it" said Zayn and I smiled over at him but Liam caught my attention as he walked over to us. He was being followed by 4 girls older then me I recognized as my favorite band besides theirs as Little Mix.

Liam winked at me as I felt my cheeks flare a slight pink. It made me get those stupid butterflies in my stomach knowing he remembered something I'd told him.

I loved Little Mix's music. It was one of my favorite things to listen to.

And as Perrie kissed Zayn hello they spotted me as I giggled at Liam. He was so stupid sometimes. But it was so damn cute. The way he giggled so cutely but chuckled so deeply just came out as beautiful melodies.

"Oi your a cutie" Leigh-ann said and my cheeks luckily didn't blush to noticeably.

"Thank you" I said politely as they all stared at me now, thinking something.

"Hi I'm Jade. And this is Leigh-Ann, Perry, and Jesy. It's lovely to meet you" she said

"Nice to meet you too" I replied politely as I shook her hand.

"Hey Live" Liam shouted from over by Lou and the styling team.

"What did he just call you" Louis asked but I didn't care.

My heart fluttered at the nickname.

"Waz up" I replied and he waved me over since he didn't wanna be rude and shout. So I walked over and he smiled at me.

"Hey Live, Lou wants to know what you used in your hair this morning" he said and smirked at me then Lou.

I thought and some how started my habit of twirling strands of hair on my fingers. "Um.... I think it's called something like John Masters defrizzer. I don't honestly know" I giggled and they all chuckled at me.

And I looked over at Lottie to find her flirting with an innocent looking lad about her age. He had big glasses but looked pretty muscular. His hair was short and he was average height, a bit shorter then Louis. I looked over at Louis to find him already staring at me and Liam. Niall was walking over towards us with his big, mischievous grin.