Chapter 13: Have You Ever Had A Gentleman

This song right there inspired this chapter and I'm also obsessed with this song right now. So please listen to it while you read this chapter. 

I've been up for some time now

I've been up for some time now. I noticed that Michael wasn't in the bed with me. But, I was too comfortable to move. I've been laying here for over 10 minutes now with my eyes still closed. I can hear my phone going off. I groan out as I toss the covers back. I stretch my body as I sit up. I stand up and head over to my phone that's plug into the charger on his dresser as I pull out my wedgie. I take the wire out as I pick it up. Why the hell is Zay calling me so early. It's a little after 7:30. I swipe the phone icon and place my phone against my ear. 

"What!" I groan out. 

"Don't what me." He says. 

"I know you rolled your eyes at me."

"Shut up." He says quickly. 

"What do you want Zay? Calling me so dang early."

"Lucia." He groans out. " 

"Talk to me, Xavier," I say with an eye roll. 

"Don't you dare roll your eyes at me." He says sternly. 

"Shut up." I squeal out in annoyance. 

"Look, I hope you are ready. Because everyone is coming today. Julian just landed not that long ago from Cali. Rafael and Sergio came in last night from New York."

"Shit," I mumble. "It's hard for everyone to get together for the holidays. But, everyone sure as hell wants to gather just to meet my boyfriend." I groan out. 

"So you guys did make it official." He says teasingly while laughing. 

"I hate you," I whine out. 

"No, you don't." He says quickly with a chuckle. "But, I'll pick you up from the train station. You know pops paid for the tickets already." 

"I'm dead." I groan out. "Why did everyone get mad over a picture?" 

"We all love you, Lucy. We want you to be happy and everyone saw what that asshole did to you. Well even if you didn't get your heartbroken. We are still gonna protect you." 

"I know," I say with a heavy sigh. "I just want them all to like him. I care about Michael and I want things to work between us. He's mine. He's my King and I never want to let him go Zay." 

"Damn are you in love with him?" 

"Yes," I say in a whisper. "He's perfection in my eyes." 

"Damn, wasn't expecting that. You tried to run away from liking him but, yet you freely accept being in love with him."

"I want this with him. I want this with him so badly. I'm his." I say with a smile on my face.