Chapter 23: Best Thing

One of the best feelings is finding someone who really gets you.
A person who lets you be vulnerable and honest.
The kind of person who encourages you to push past your flaws.
Because they accept you as you are. 
Someone who never tells you that you're too much of this and too little of that. 
Because to them, you're just enough of everything they love. 

I groan as I toss the covers back

I groan as I toss the covers back. I'm sweating but I'm freezing at the same time. I have the shakes. My head is throbbing. My entire body aches. It feels like someone is stabbing me in my vagina. I'm drenched in sweat. I feel Michael shift in the bed. I guess I woke him up. He hums. I sit up and hold my stomach. It's dark in here but I know he's looking at me. I bring my knees to my chest. It hurts so much. I know I need to go to the bathroom to check myself but, I feel too weak to move. I groan from the perineum pain. I hate this so much and this is only the first day. 

I feel the bed shift. I squint my eyes from the light turning on. Michael rushes over to me and sits in front of me. I look at him. My eyes feel heavy. I feel so disgusting. He touches my cheek and makes me look at him and I groan out. He touches my forehead. I fall onto my side clutch my stomach. I'm disgusting. Please, don't touch me, Michael. I feel my tears burning the corner of my eyes. I groan. I need to get up and go to the bathroom. I sit up and swing my legs over the edge of the bed. I fall back and feel my head spin. I guess I moved too quickly and made myself dizzy. 

Michael hums at me and I find him standing above me. He grabs my hands and makes me sit up. I close my eyes and groan. I can feel the blood gushing out of me. I feel my stomach tighten. My chest heaving up and down. I try to stand up and feel my legs give out. He catches me. I grab his white shirt and fall into his body. My sweaty forehead against his shoulder. Every inch I moved I felt dizzy. But, I feel like I'm ready to toss the contents of my stomach. I hiccup. I'm breathing heavier. My knees slowly bent from not being able to stand. The entire room was spinning. Why is it so bad right now? 

"I need. HICCUP. To go to. HICCUP. The bathroom. I gotta..." I cover my mouth quickly trying to hold it in my mouth. 

He scoops me up and rushes me to the bathroom. The door was open. He turns on the light before placing me down on my feet. He makes me sit on the side of the tub and lifts the lid. He ties my hair into a bun as I bury my face into the toilet. He rubs my back as I continued to empty my stomach of everything I ate yesterday. Coughing in between. My head felt so heavy. I need a shower badly. Once the dry heaving stopped. I sit up straight and wipe my mouth with the back of my hand. I still felt dizzy. My head feels heavy. I take deep breathes trying to calm myself down. 

It's been a while since my period has gotten this bad. He touches my warm cheeks scanning my face. I know I need to check myself but it's so hard to move. Every inch I make I feel like I could pass out. All of this is normal apparently. I went to the doctor about it and they kinda just laughed at me. There's nothing they can do about it unless I have certain parts removed. I don't wanna do that. I wanna have children one day. Not anytime soon. Just one day. Hopefully with Michael. He's so good to me. I can't focus on that right now. I need to sit on this toilet. I feel like I bled through my clothes. They are sticking to me.