Chapter One

It was the beginning of spring. Flowers bloomed everywhere. It was the perfect atmosphere for a good romance. 'Too bad, it's a waste of time', Passerby thought, barely withholding himself from gagging at another couple that just passed by.

Passerby lost all hope in love after what his father did. So what if you fell in love? It's not going to last anyway. Passerby had to move to a different college and state with his mother after what happened. He didn't want to make any friends or have a string of exes by the end of his time here. He just wanted to get a degree and make a name for himself in the fashion industry and make his mother happy

He saw the flood of students walking like zombies into the university. Everyone looked lifeless and dull. Puppets. Lifeless but controlled. How very ironic, he thought.

To Passerby, everything was in black and white. Except one man whom he walked past, a charmingly handsome man, who is a head smaller than him. He was bursting with colour. His heart thumped.

Ba-dum

His heart was beating for another person for the first time.

He saw his cold expression but it somehow made him feel refreshed and energized. His don't-approach-me aura was somehow charming to Passerby. The air around him was fresh like mint but mixed with the sweetness of honey for him.

'Is this what they call love at first?' Passerby questioned to himself. No, he shook his head. He didn't believe in love at all. Love at first sight, what an excuse!.

He didn't know why his heart thumped but he wanted to go near that stoic man.It was like he was a magnet. The more he stared at him, the more attractive Passerby felt he was. Somehow, he knew that this time his peaceful life was now over. (E/N: Yes hun, you'll witness dog blood, just you wait)

When he walked past the expressionless and stoic man, he felt electricity course through his veins. It wasn't the feeling of pain but a feeling of excitement, a feeling he somehow couldn't explain. His body felt light and happy, seeing that person.

He shook his head at his thoughts. No stupid campus romance, he thought. But he didn't know that he left his heart behind with the cold man.

He also didn't know that he took the cold man's heart with him as well.

The two walked past each other as strangers, as they were. But they didn't know that their string of fate crossed and that they would be entangled for life.

Passerby walked past the university's entrance as he looked for the recipient's office and registered while getting his timetable. He really wanted to start designing now. His hands were itching to draw. It happened when inspiration struck him.

He didn't look where he was going and he unknowingly bumped into someone. All his papers fell down, onto the floor. He apologised to that person without lifting his head as he squatted and quickly collected his documents from the ground.

Coincidentally the moment he picked up the papers was the same instance that person's hand grazed past his. A spark instantly shocked him to his core. He jumped while squatting, the resulting image contrasting with his macho appearance, making it all the more funny. He heard a muffled giggle. It was pleasant to listen to. He lifted his head to look at that person.

It was the man he saw this morning.

The man looked at him as well. With his eternal stoic expression but internally, he tried very hard not to let his mirth show as he met with this silver haired man once again.

Passerby stared at him and didn't know what to say but the cold man beat him to it.

"Are you blind? Don't you have eyes? A designer, especially, needs sharp eyes and should always pay more attention to his surroundings, more so than the average person. He needs to know to read people and keep up with the trends. I'm late for class now because of you." , the cold man said to him, his words harsh and cutting.