Chapter Two

The birds were chirping outside the window as Woof slowly blinked his eyes open. He was shocked to see that he was still in the locker room and more shockingly, still lying in Passerby's embrace. He slept in his arms all night. He flushed when he remembered what had happened yesterday..

Woof wanted to move away but Passerby held him tightly in his arms. Woof decided to stay in this position as he slowly traced Passerby's features with his eyes, as if to engrave them deeply into his heart. Woof had never felt this way before, not even towards his ex, Eun. Eun broke his heart by leaving without a word two years ago. He couldn't contact him and was blocked.

Woof didn't know why Eun did that to him. He was left behind like a puppy that was abandoned by the roadside. He was left wandering in the dark until he met his new light, Passerby.

Something about Passerby captivated him. He really wanted to learn more about him. He quickly pretended to still be sleeping when he saw Passerby slowly regaining his consciousness.

Passerby saw that Woof was still asleep. He fell into a trance as he stared at him, as if trying to engrave that cold and handsome face to his soul.

'So beautiful', he thought.

He then looked at those plump red lips and leaned towards them as if he was under a spell. He slowly captured them. Woof was shocked into stupidity at what this student was doing to him.

He didn't want to pretend to wake up now as it would make things more awkward between them. But he didn't know that he automatically responded back to Passerby's kiss. Passerby realized that his professor was awake at this moment and he was about to stop and apologize to him. However, he was surprised that Professor Woof had actually responded back to his kiss and so he decided to deepen the kiss, taking it one step further.

Woof groaned as his saliva slowly rolled down onto his neck. Passerby saw this and enchanted, he lowered his head to lick him softly on the neck, nibbling and sucking. Woof moaned as he realised how seductive and hoarse his voice sounded. He was also shocked because he was always the one to dominate his partner. He was a top. He had never bottomed before and he was scared right now because of that. Passerby's aura was more dominant than him.

As if sensing his fear, Passerby stopped his actions.

"I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable", Passerby apologized, internally reproaching himself. Why didn't he ask Woof's consent before he kissed him?! He blamed himself but he didn't regret that they kissed. He could still taste the sweetness and couldn't help but crave more of it.

Woof misunderstood his expression thinking that Passerby regretted their kiss. Not many can accept kissing, especially kissing a man.

'He's probably disgusted with me now', Woof thought. Woof felt like crying. He felt his tears pool at the corner of his eyes. He abruptly stood up and walked out without even looking at Passerby. He ran out to the hallway. There was still a lot of time before classes began . There was no one around.

He dashed out of the building to his car and drove back home. His tears streaming out of his, never ending. His heart felt as if his heart was pricked by a thousand needles. 'Who would like an old man like me?' Woof thought as he sniffled, wiping his runny nose with a tissue.

He didn't see Passerby run after him as he dashed out of the building.

Passerby ran after him but he was too late as Woof had already driven into the distance. One could obviously see that Passerby was someone who worked out with how his muscles flexed with every movement.

He decided to wait for Woof to calm down and decided to have a talk with him after he returns. He walked to his home. His mother wasn't home yet as she was on a business trip abroad. He looked around the empty house and thought about how nice it would be if he carried Woof to his bed.

He was startled at first to realise what he felt for Woof. As he reminisced about the kiss they shared, Passerby felt his lips rise into a big smile. He discovered that he really liked that kiss and that he missed Woof's presence. He decided to court Woof even though Woof was a man. He didn't even believe in love. He had no scruples about dating a man. He wants to try. He had a feeling that his heart would be in good hands.

Besides, they were both in university and both of them were adults so they didn't have to worry about being a minor or being in an illegal relationship. Gay relationships was legal in the States.

Passerby got ready for his morning lectures and cooked some homemade breakfast for Woof as an apology for kissing him without consent. He hoped to have more than just a teacher and student relationship between them.

When he arrived at the university, he didn't waste any time in looking for Woof. But he didn't find him at all so he just left the lunch box on his desk in his office with a note that read, 'I'm sorry about kissing you without consent'.

With that he left the office and went to attend a lecture on the production of textiles. It was fascinating how the textiles came to be about and especially how each textile differed and stood out from the rest.

After the lecture, it was time for Woof's lecture. He was looking forward to seeing him again but didn't expect him to not come. Passerby felt incredibly saddened by this outcome as the substitute professor told them to continue on with their assignments for the term. Everyone worked on their own project.

Passerby tried to distract himself from this intense sadness that suddenly hit him.He began to draft a design for his assignment that term. As his mind was not focused on his work, he cut his finger due to a loose paper dangling out from the stack. He felt as if a blunt blade had sliced his skin. Although, it couldn't compare to the pain and sorrow in his heart at the moment.

When the clock struck 12, the students rushed out into the canteen like a pack of hungry wolves. Passerby quietly tidied his stuff up and went to Woof's office to see what had happened. That was when he saw that the breakfast he cooked was lying carelessly in the bin. He felt his heart pang. His sincerity and love was torn to shreds without mercy. It was suffocating. He couldn't breathe.

Passerby fought his tears back.

'Love, indeed, is a sham', he thought.

———- ——-

Author Meng: drama drama~

Editor Xue: This is the epitome of everything going wrong within the span of a chapter. Passerby, go coax your wife.

Proofreader bubbles: You naughty author, lmao, you sure love your drama. And woof is an old man hahahahahah!