Chapter Three

NSFW WARNING!! (though you'll probably ignore it *sigh*)

Woof was getting ready to go teach. He didn't want to let that incident get to him and he decided to pretend like nothing had happened between them. When he went to get his materials in his office, he saw something that shocked him to his bones.

It was his ex, Eun, standing there like the runway model he was. Eun was now the most popular male model in the country, so popular that every renowned magazine fought like dogs to get him to model for them. No matter which company he modeled for, all sold-out within minutes. They were about the same height, just that Woof was an inch taller than Eun.

When Eun saw him, he greeted him with his infamous grin. In the past whenever Woof saw this grin, he would melt and would want to give the whole world to Eun just to have him grin at him like that again. Now, he no longer felt the same.

"Hey Woof, how have you been?", Eun asked him.

Woof didn't want to have anything to do with him as he walked past Eun, deliberately ignoring him as he grabbed his lecture materials from his desk.

"Come on, Woof! It can't be that you're still holding a grudge against me because of that small matter ", Eun said to him, very irritated with the fact that Woof decided to ignore him.

Eun got famous because of his designs. He made a name for himself after partnering up with his so called 'best friend'

"I have nothing to say to you", Woof didn't look at him as he coldly uttered these words.

After grabbing his materials, he walked to the door, turned back with an indifferent glance as he said to Eun, "Don't come here and bother me again".

Then he turned around and left. But he didn't notice the lunchbox on his desk. Eun saw this and the note. He crumpled up the note and threw it in the bin next to Woof's desk, along with the lunchbox.

"Hmph! I'll let you know what happens when you ignore me!", he said as he walked to Woof's car after leaving the office and waited outside the car for his possible love rival to arrive.

Woof didn't go to his class as he was affected by the unexpected sighting of Eun. So he asked one of his coworkers to cover for him.

Meanwhile, Passerby finished listening to his lectures. He didn't know what took place in the office as he made his way outside. Eun saw his desolate and heartbroken expression and knew that it was him who made Woof's breakfast. He smirked as he came out from behind Woof's car.

"I'm sorry, Woof couldn't make it today because last night we... let's just say it was a wild night." Eun said as he smirked at Passerby, gloatingly.

Passerby didn't know why he felt sour as if he just ate vinegar.

He pretended not to recognize Eun as he questioned him.

"Who are you?" Passerby asked him.

Eun felt threatened by his cold expression and his height as he looked up and down to size him up. But being a part of the entertainment industry he knew clearly how to prevent his emotions from leaking out onto his face. Passerby's jaw clenched and his whole demeanor screamed hostile. Like an overbearing CEO at the top of the world.

By the time Woof felt better, he saw them both standing by his car and thought he could see imaginary knives being thrown around. When he saw that Eun was about to say something, he quickly ran up to Passerby and took him by the hand as he led him away.

Eun saw this scene. He felt angry and jealous but he knew that they were making a scene when people walking by stopped and watched them as if watching a good show. He decided to find them later as he knew where Woof lived.