Chapter Four: The End

NSFW WARNING!! 

*cue le nosebleed*

Passerby hovered over Woof's body as he bent his head to kiss him gently. Their tongues intertwined and danced, overflowing with the sweetness of love. Their hands were intertwined as if they would never ever let it go, throughout the span of their lives.

Woof moaned softly as Passerby slowly moved down from his neck and left a very visible and fresh trail of love bites as he nibbled against his skin. Woof moaned loudly when Passerby bit his nipples gently.

"Hmm...ahh...", Woof moaned wantonly, drowning in a sea of pleasure.

Passerby moved down to his lower body and took Woof's hardened little brother into his mouth, returning the favour. He shoved in the whole length and licked it with his tongue. Woof gasped as he tugged at Passerby's hair. Somehow this stimulated Passerby to work harder. He also put his fingers into Woof's mouth.

Woof took his fingers out of his mouth and started sucking on them, licking and sucking, repeatedly. With his eyes closing in pleasure, he sucked on Passerby's fingers as if it was the most delicious lollipop in the world.

Passerby watched him with eyes filled with lust as he continued to move his head in a thrusting manner. Woof felt that he was about to cum and he tried to push Passerby away saying, "I'm g-going t-to....ahhh".

Passerby swallowed his release while Woof was trying to catch his breath after the intense pleasuring sensation.

'This was how Passerby felt that time', he thought.

Passerby flipped Woof over onto his stomach as he stared at that delicate hole, pink and soft, between his buttcheeks. Passerby raised Woof's hips high up into the air as he licked his lips. His throat felt dry. He moved on to lick that delicate and sensitive place that no one had ever touched before.

Woof was shocked and he tried to move away but Passerby held his hips tightly, locking him in place. Woof was kneeling, the only difference compared to the usual posture being his lower half being unusually raised while his upper body was lying on the mattress.

"Ahhh...no... that p-place is d-dirty...ahh...", Woof gasped as he tried to shift his hip away but this little movement caused Passerby and his tongue to penetrate deeper.

Passerby tasted his insides, relishing it as if it was the best dish in the world. Woof came again without the stimulation of his front part. Passerby watched this and couldn't wait any longer to ravish him but he didn't want to hurt him as he knew it was his first time. First times hurt a lot. Woof was extremely embarrassed that he came without anyone touching his front.

Passerby saw the hand gel on the bedside table as he moved over to get it. He squeezed some gel onto his hand and smeared it onto his fingers as he inserted one finger into Woof's delicate hole while he was still sensitive as he just came.

He moved slowly to let Woof get used to the invasion of alien and unknown entity. Then when he saw him getting used to it, he added another finger, slowly and rubbing against the delicate rims.

Passerby moved in a circular motion and then followed up with the scissor motion. Woof moaned out loud at one point.

Passerby smirked as he said in a husky and low voice, "Found it."

Then he thrust a third finger in and touched the spot that made Woof moan out loud. Woof was overwhelmed by this feeling of pleasure he had never felt before.

Passerby saw that Woof's tense muscles had completely relaxed and realised that it was time. He squeezed some gel out and rubbed it onto his penis as he slowly inserted himself inside Woof's delicate place. Woof groaned at this new sensation and tried to relax as he breathed in and out.

Passerby stayed in that position for a while, allowing Woof to get used to it as he tried to hold himself back from moving.

When Woof finally got used to this new feeling, he said to Passerby, "You can move now..."

Passerby saw that he was ready and slowly moved his hips. Woof gasped softly.

Slowly, Passerby increased his pace and started thrusting more vigorously,, harder and deeper than before. Woof moaned out loud, his voice betraying his pleasure. Woof unconsciously started responding to Passerby's thrusts.

When he was about to come, Passerby stopped and started moving slowly. He whined with frustration as he tried to move his hip, wanting to continue but Passerby held him back by locking in on his waist, stopping him from moving.

Passerby teased him by moving in, sometimes slowly and other times fast, touching his sweet spot but not letting him come, bringing him over to the edge of ecstasy.

Passerby had never felt like this before. He had never wanted to tease someone so badly like this. He also never wanted to bully anyone till they cry.

He thought of an idea as he flipped Woof on his back with his penis still inside him. This movement caused Woof to gasp out loud, in pain.

Passerby looked down at his flushed expression, eyes red and lips swollen.

"Ahh... why d-did you get b-big again?", Woof groaned as he complained about Passerby's already above average size.

Passerby licked his lip as he leaned over to Woof's ear and said in a deep and raspy voice, "Bark for me professor, then I'll let you come."

Woof flushed in embarrassment and with eyes filled with lust, he forgot all about saving himself some face as he slowly opened his swollen lips and shyly muttered, "W-woof...ahhh...."

The moment he opened his mouth, Passerby thrust into him, hard and deep, hitting his sweet spot, again and again.

Woof moaned from pleasure and Passerby felt like he was about to come as well. He played with Woof's hardened member and they came together, at the same time.

Passerby leaned over, hovering just above his swollen red lips before kissing them hard.

Then he continued rubbing against him as he thrust his member, which could not be called little, back into place. Woof was shocked at his unending stamina as they went another round.

They went round after round till Woof couldn't take it anymore and begged Passerby to let him off for the day. But every time he begged, the reply he got was always, 'One last time.'

'What one last time!, he thought. 'He was absolutely a big, fat liar'.

Passerby thought that perhaps they had already fallen in love the moment their eyes met. There were also studies saying that one falls in love within 30 seconds. That night he loved Woof's body, every inch and every part of it...

The End.

———————-

Author Meng: I want to thank Xue and Bubbles for their hard work. They are the best! *cheers* hope you all like this fiction ~

Proofreader Bubbles: ROFL!!! This was great and so funny to do. I thank meng and xue too XD. I'm blushiiing and laughing at the same time. Woof!

Editor Xue: First of all, YAY! I would like to thank my dear sisters, Meng and Boba for writing and proofreading this wonderful little book. Truly, I had great fun digging pits for Woof and Passerby with you both. Kyaa! I find it hard to believe that this got over so soon. *muah*

Secondly, I shifted rooms to edit this chapter cause I jumped every time someone entered the room *sigh*