The Suicide Sector- Prologue

*I decided to add this to my Randomness, because I probably will never upload this.

Hi guys!!  Glad to see someone’s reading!!  :D

Anyway, this is my newest story, The Suicide Sector…

This may not be good, but please give it a chance!! x)

See, I’m not good at writing mysterious/abnormal stuff, but I love this kind of thing!  So it’ll probably turn out as a burnt cookie :P

The Suicide Sector

Prologue

Cori whimpered as Bryan, her brother, neared the edge of the building.

“Don’t do it, Bryan…”  Cori whispered, her eyes brimming with tears she could only attempt to keep from falling.  “Don’t…”

“She doesn’t love me!  She’ll never love me!”  Bryan screamed in anguish as he smashed the beer bottle to his head drunkenly.

Cori stifled a gasp as she tried to remain calm.  Her fists were clenched into white balls.

“Bryan,” she said, trying to gain control over her shaky voice.  “Bryan, don’t do this.  What about mom and dad?  What will they do if you die?  And, anyway, there are still people that love you…  Think about me, Bryan!  What would I do if you died?!”

“Nothing matters to me anymore,” Bryan said, tears streaming down his face, as he launched himself off the balcony of the hotel room. 

What had started as a perfectly fine vacation trip, ended up with a heartbroken Cori, weeping for her dead brother.