Love knows no bounds

"I'm sorry." Katsuki murmured, releasing Izuku's neck and stepping back slightly, "I didn't mean for this to happen. I... I-it was my first real mission. I... I just wanted to do well. But... You just had to be so fucking perfect."

"And what would've happened if I wasn't? What would you have done, if you hadn't fallen in love with me?" Izuku asked, looking at katsuki, despite the others refusal to look at him.

"I-i don't know. I don't know! I just..." Katsuki turned away, furiousl wiping away the tears tickling his cheeks.

"Then stop saying that you wish it had never happened. Matsuko-sensei warned me of the danger, but I loved you anyway. Sometimes you listen to your heart, even when you know it will end badly."

Katsuki looked back at Izuku,

"If you love me so much, then why are you doing this to me?" Katsuki stepped closer, 

"why don't you except his offer? Join us. Join me. You don't have to go through this." 

He stepped closer, cupping his hand underneath Izuku's chin, gently lifting his face, so that they were starting into each other's eyes.

"We could run away. Go some place they'll never find us. Live our lives away from all this."

But Izuku shook his head.

"There's nowhere we could go. These people have been hunting my kind for millennia. They won't stop." 

"But if you joined us-"

Izuku pulled on his chains slightly, as he stretched up and kissed katsuki. Kacchan kissed him back, wrapping his arm around Izuku's waist, holding him up slightly, as katsuki's other hand slipped around behind Izuku's head. 

A tear slid down Izuku's cheek, and his chains groaned from the tension he was putting on them, as he longed to hold his boyfriend. 

As they finally pulled away, Izuku stared into katsuki's beautiful red eyes, feeling nothing towards the boy, except love. They smiled at each other.

And their moment was broken by a loud, groaning wail, that erupted from Izuku's stomach.

"S-sorry." The small teen stuttered, automatically.

Katsuki pulled away, and loosened his tie, starting to unbutton his shirt. Izuku's face turned deep red as he watched, 

W-what are you d-doing??" 

Katsuki blushed a light pink, as he pulled the collar of his shirt away from his neck, and lowered himself slightly, tilting his head, exposing the side of his neck to Izuku. 

"You haven't eaten in two months. You must be hungry, right?" He said, not making eye contact.

"K-kacchan... A-are you sure?"

"J-just hurry up." Katsuki said, his blush deepening.

Izuku leaned forward, blushing again, but stopped a few inches from katsuki's neck,

"Thank you. Kacchan." He whispered, before sinking his fangs into Katsuki's skin, making the blonde wince slightly.

"Alright. I'm ready. They're story continues four years after their first kiss. Obviously they didn't stop living for four years, but those years are not important. Are you ready?...

Sorry for the wait. Hope you like it. 

I will try to update more often, then before. Unfortunately, no promises.

289 reads

17 votes

Thank you all so much!

I hope to see you next chapter,

Bakeku67 💖💖