Boooooreddd

I am so bored, like you don't even know. Ever since holidays have started I have been doing nothing but lying on my living room floor and wondering about next year and thinking about the existential crisis that is inevitably going to continue on to next year when I turned a year older.

Which is really scary when you think about it. I mean, I'm going to be a year older! Oh my god! * Screams internally*

And that wasn't a happy scream, either. That was a terrified "holy shit what is gonna happen to my life and entire future next year, fuck I'm so clueless" kind of scream, because I literally have no idea what is gonna happen next year.

But anyway.

I'm so bored that if boredom were a person, that person would be stabbing me over and over and over again. Then resurrecting me when I die. Then resuming stabbing.

Since I am in the grade above the one that I was in last year, I got to start my holidays two weeks early, which actually sounded pretty good until said holidays happen, and the boredom hit me more than it did last year.

Send help.

Boredom is trying to murder me.

Meep meep meep meep meep.

***
Oh my god! An update within five days of my other update? I am like so productive.

I cared, I kid. I just have nothing to do. I have seen so many of the movies that I have on DVD so many times that I could recite them if I was asked. Same goes for two particular British YouTubers. I know every single word to their videos and there's like 300 and something videos between them.

So yeah.

I don't know what that says about me.

*****
ex oh ex oh
WeirdRoyalty