MCR

Ok so

I absolutely love My Chemical Romance, they're number 3 on my favourite bands list (P!ATD is number 1 and FOB closely follows) and I love, love their music.

But I started listening to them literally (everytime I have to write that I hear Dan's voice which is just weird) the day after they broke up which, when I found out, made me feel so sad and annoyed at the same time like grrrrrrr.

Ugh, why couldn't I of started listening to them last year?

It just sucks that I can't go a concert of theirs now, not unless they ever decide to get back together or d a benefit concert.

Oh crap, what if I won't ever get to go a blink-182 concert? Or a Fall Out Boy concert? Or a Paramore concert? Or a Panic! At The Disco concert? *starts hyperventilating panickly"

Nooooooo! 

Ahhhhhhhhhh!

I don't want them to ever break up!!!!!

I don't want my bands to break up, at least not before I can go to like 5 concerts by them!

Excuse me while I go cry over the fact that my favourite bands will break up some day :(

*****

Random fact about me: I like punk music, and I use to despise some of the bands that I listen to now, which makes me question my music taste back then. But, of course I still listen to pop music, just not as much as I did back then, which was like hardcore.

Song of the day: New Perspective by Panic! At The Disco (cause everyone needs a bit of Panic! in their lives)

((And yeah, I know I said Fun by Troye was the song of the day but there can be two songs of the day cause I'm super special :D ))