C H A P T E R 18

Quinn's Point of View

"Mom i will watch the game with Zoe if that's okay?" i asked her.

Game day na, first game of the season and we're all pumped and excited to watch.

"you dont want to sit with me and your Dad?" Mom said as she pouted i laugh and gave her a hug.

"no Mom i want to, but Zoe wants to sit near the team and she already got the tickets so i cant say no" sabi ko and she sighed and nodded.

"alrighty, that means she's picking you up na din?" she said and i nodded. "okay then, what are you waiting for? go change na"

I run back to my room and take a long relaxing bath then after i did my makeup and hair, i pulled it into a high ponytail and i also wore my maroon stretchy headband and my maroon tube top and black high waisted pants and throw on my white Chanel jacket and my matching Chanel kicks.

"Quinn sweetie, Zoe is waiting for you outside" Mom called from downstairs, i just grab my phone and wallet then walk my way out.

"see you both there" i said as i kiss my Mother's cheek and head out and jog my way to Zoe's car.

"sup bitch, you look bomb" Zoe greeted, nag beso kami and i close the door and she drive away from our house.

"ay wow all out support sa jowa" i said as i look at her wearing one of Noah's jersey, she is wearing a sports bra since the jersey is big on her and she just paired it with black leggings and her Balenciaga kicks.

"i know right"she said and flip her hair, i laugh and shake my head.

Noah and Zoe are together now and they look cute together but they make my eyes hurt, they're too sweet and clingy and its cringy.

"oh bakit hindi mo sout jersey ni Rivero?" she asked, i rolled my eyes at her.

"we're not dating Zozo, we're just friends"

Ricci and i got closer, we always hangout and by hangout, eat out and mock each other. Our friendship bloomed and so are my feelings for him and as time pass by i got really good at hiding my feelings, i didn't tell anyone that i have feelings for him because if ever i tell Zoe or my brother Sebastian it will only complicate things for me.

Im fine with us being just friends at least he's a part of my life, im not asking for more even if i know that i wanted to be his but we dont always get what we want.

sad truth.

"sus kunyare ka pa, i know that you like him Quinn kahit hindi mo sabihin" she said and i rolled my eyes.

"assuming ka girl nako nakakamatay yan" i said and she playfully pull my hair while laughing softly.