Chapter two

Author's Point of View.

Since the two exchange their phone numbers the two were talking non stop and finding out that everyday that they have a lot of similarities.

It's just to the point that Jaehyun sent a food truck into Sinb's shooting location for her upcoming comeback which all of the members got shocked. They gave her a odd teasing look making her shrug her shoulders for her he's more like a good friend but she found him very attractive since the day that she met him.

"You seeing someone already?" Yerin asks with her puppy eyes showing. Sinb just scoffed getting her phone and sent a small message to her new friend.

Sinb [02:35PM]: Hey Jung! Thanks for the food truck I highly appreciate it. x

Jaehyun [02:36 PM]: Wanna grab some ice cream or coffee after filming?

Sinb [02:37 PM]: I thought you have a long night practice today?

Jaehyun [02:38 PM]: Ha! You know my schedule already. You really do like me Hwang?

Sinb laughs at the top her lungs sarcastically with his reply making her eye rolls. "Does he really thinks i like him?" She questioned herself a little bit loudly shaking her head with a speed of typing her reply to jaehyun. "She's the member of their group that you like the most." Yerin teased.

"You two have a lot of similarities you say." Umji added.

She sighs and looked at her friends locking her phone. "All of you aren't helping me." She said.

Sinb [02:40 PM]: Continue dreaming Jung i won't like you. Jungkook is your friend.

Jaehyun was a little bit hurt by her reply he purses his lips letting out a deep breathe catching the attention of johnny and mark that's beside him peeking to his phone reading the text messages.

Jaehyun [02:41 PM]: can't a man dream? so i'll pick you up at 8PM is it good?

Sinb [02:45PM]: perfect! i'll see you at 8pm.

Jaehyun [02:46 PM]: see you sinbae.

•••

After a few film and photo was taken sinb quickly removed her make up and excitedly walked out the shooting location there is a happy plastered on her face.

This kind of feeling again that making her heart stumbles again in full of happiness as she saw a tall good looking man in front of her with a smile on his fave showing those dimples.

"Hello there." He beamed and helped her getting her backpack, she clings her arms into his while they walked with pure of joy.

While on the other side Umji and Yerin were together secretly following them. "Why are we following them again?" Umji asks completely clueless.

"Because i don't want her to be with JK again i prefer this man instead." Yerin said having the mode of being a protective friend again Umji was looking at Sinb and Jaehyun was pushing each other and also Sinb throwing some light punches to Jaehyun. "It seems that she's happy." Umji smiled.

They shared their usual day to each other and just like that they never ran out of topic it feels like she never experienced a heartbreak recently with him and the comfort that he is giving her.

Jaehyun felt a little vibration on his pocket and quickly picked up his phone seeing tons of messages of his members that there is a dinner with the 20 members.

Taeyong [08:45PM]: Jaehyun where are you? It's Jeno's birthday.

Johnny [08:45PM]: Jae dude wru? It's the whole team dinner.

Jaehyun stopped walking same as sinb and reads his face with his reflexes typing in his phone. He was replying to his members and knowing that he fucked up asking her out carelessly not knowing his schedule.

He bit his lips while he replied to Johnny.

Jaehyun [08:49PM]: I'm with Sinb dumbass.

Johnny [08:50PM]: Invite her in.

He gulped looking anxious with tons of butterfly running through his stomach and he could only give her a smile. "Want to have a dinner with my friends?" Jaehyun said calmly.

She squinted her eyes. "I don't mind as long that it's free and Jungkook won't be there." She answers.

Jaehyun smiled widely showing his white pearl teeth holding her hand and walked through where his car parked.

His car was clean and has a peachy sweet scent that's very addictive that sinb found would be her favorite smell. Jaehyun connected his phone and asked her to choose any playlist while he drives their way into the restaurant on where the members are.

Jaehyun was feeling a little nervous because he never let his members meet any girls that he likes. "You look pale are you okay?" She asks with a worry on her voice.

"Yeah it's just the members will tease us." He chuckled awkwardly. "Well i don't mind." She retorts cooly.

"As expected Hwang Eunbi." He complimented her with the cool attitude that she shows to him.

He looks very attractive while he drives. She thought and mesmerized with his look, she won't stop looking at his dimples and those hazel eyes that caught her attention the most.

When they arrived on the restaurant she suddenly felt that her heart drops into her stomach. Jaehyun placed his arms into the back of hers while they walked inside of course the members are too loud when they walked inside the VIP room.

Most of them has their jaw dropped when they saw Sinb was with Jaehyun then cheered loudly since they knew that he likes her for a very long time.

"You already know her." Jaehyun announced cooly but his heart was shaking. "Please be nice." He pleaded his members.