chapter four / summer storm

Author's Point of View.

The memories of you and I are fading out that is how she felt from the moment that she rest her head into his shoulder and waking up with a small smile as she realized that the sun is slowly showing up. She didn't mind the fact that she still have some enough time to sleep again.

On the other hand Jaehyun was peeking seeing her being awake for a second then her eyes slowly closing once again. He checked his phone and there's no notification at the screen after all while on Sinb's phone was non stop vibrating. He slowly stretches his right arm and yawn lightly. "Wake up." He gently said while he caresses her cheeks making her slowly to open her eyes.

"Your phone is non stop vibrating." He claims as she stretches her muscles and followed by a small yawn. "It's just you know." She said as she swiped left through the screen rejecting the phone call of her ex making Jaehyun stayed in silence she closed her phone.

"Want to grab some breakfast at dorm? I'm good at making kimchi fried rice." Jaehyun invited her kindly bragging at his mastery in his cooking skills. She laughs at his confidence but she doesn't know that just to hear her laugh is one of his dreams. "You better be sure about it." She sarcastically replied to him as she stands up with realizing that they slept at the café for more than 5 hours.

•••

Jaehyun never ever brought a girl to their dorm and even cooked for them. But, this time it was different he was telling some of his childhood stories with Sinb and same as the girl stunned by his natural beauty.

She never did this kind of things with Jungkook making her heart feeling a little bit more better but the thing is she's with Jaehyun one of Jungkook's friends. "Oh uhm you know halmeonie this is Sinb uhm-" Jaehyun can't finished his words making the old lady laugh as well.

"I see i see." She paused looking at Jaehyun's kimchi fried rice. "I'll leave you two here okay? Just call me when you need me."

After he puts his finishing touches to the food he made sure that she'll eat happily with a nice plating and a warm water.

"I told you I'm good at cooking." Jaehyun bragged making her laugh while her eyes is glued to the food. "Fine let me be the judge." She said while placing a small amount of the kimchi fried rice to her mouth.

Sinb clapped her hands for the approval of his skills making him burst to laughter. "I highly suggest this." She said. Jaehyun sat beside her making her heart skipped a beat just like in the teen romance movies.

"NCT In the house!" Mark loudly yell at the dorm in the early morning then startle when he saw Sinb and Jaehyun eating together, laughing and somehow teasing each other. "Oh shit I'm sorry I didn't mean to disturb you guys." Mark said going back to his room.

That flat head jaehyun thought while he chew his food and as soon that Mark got inside his room Johnny is the second one who went to the dining area and didn't notice that Sinb and Jaehyun was eating until when he gets his water. "Oh fuck." He cursed after he finished his glass of water causing him to cough several times.

"That was unexpected." Johnny claims placing his hand to the counter. "Finally I can talk to someone while I drink my coffee." He exclaimed.

"Jaehyun! Chaeyoung just sent me a message and she said —" Jungwoo loudly yell at the dorm making the people at the dining area eyes widened in shock by his words. But, Jaehyun is a little bit annoyed to his friend who announces the name of his ex. He purses his lips looking at them without any expression but deep inside he wants to punch the face of his friend.