chapter six - battle of the ex's

Author's Point Of View.

Everyone was in love with their new album. They have exceeded the expectations, this is a new era for their genre, beginning to excel on their talents in singing and dancing.

The promotion was going to well and the excitements and filming behind the scenes made their fans more well fed with the contents. It's bringing them happiness as well when they receive a good feedback from them and mostly they grew internationally and in their hometown.

Another Sunday means Sinb will meet Jaehyun again and this time it feels different. Knowing that his ex is here with them. She gelt that her actions were limited in the canteen she can't even grab her own sandwich making her mood a little more worst.

"Sinb-ssi! Jaehyun wants to give this to you." A staff called her name out loudly making all the eyes on her. She just shrugged it out then grab the sandwich that the staff's offering and as she expected there's a note underneath it. Hey princess good luck! meet me at the mc's room? x

A smirk flushed on her face as she puts down the sandwich and makes her way to the room on where he is. "Ah look that she's already moved on from him." Sowon happily announces looking at her friend exiting their room.

Surprisingly Jaehyun was outside their room in the hallway looking down at his shoes. A loud laugh went out as soon as she saw his costume and make up. "Isn't it too early for halloween?" She asks.

He smiled as soon that he saw her pulling her into hug forgetting all the words that she said. "It's too early for GFriend's to have halloween too." He mocked her making silly faces as well like a child.

"You look good." He complimented her as she twirl around showing her all black goth outfit and then goes back to his arms. "Jaehyun." A familiar female voice was heard making their eyes focused on the lady with a long hair, thin, and mostly she looks elegant.

Rosé she thought and let out a deep breathe.

"Bi-ah Jungkook is at the hospital." Yerin said with a shaking voice panicking. "What how?" Sinb suddenly said with a shocked voice feeling her broke heart. "Talk to him." Yerin said offering her phone and they went back to their room.

She only felt broken and sad already hearing namjoon explaining the situation of Jungkook right now especially that now that he knows that she is seeing Jaehyun though there are no labels or commitments included Jaehyun in her life.

Jaehyun was speechless and surprised by Sinb seeing panicking and crying. He knows that she's blaming herself again, a loud sigh went out as Rosé grabbed his shoulder making his blood boils. "You sent the picture to him didn't you?" He asks her, looking down still managing to have a calm voice.

"Are you really like that now? Just to win me back?" He asks and now he's facing her with his hands on his pocket. "It looks desperate Chae." He called her once again with his nickname.

Rosé felt her heartache once she heard the name that Jaehyun used to call her. "Jae it's not like that —" her words were cut off as soon as Jaehyun speaks.

"What do you mean it's not like that? Have you seen her eyes?" Jaehyun almost shouted at her and with his voice now getting mad her whole body was shaking. "Did you know why did we break up?" He paused pursing his lips together looking directly to her like a small pup. "It's already toxic with you. You're always manipulating me."

"While when I'm with her I feel a wholesome happiness again." He said. "Are you happy now that you've also stolen her supposed to be contract with sunbae-nim."

Dumbfounded by his words, she knew that he really loves her now and he has moved on from their toxic relationship. "I know that you cheated." He explains. "And it's fine i got over it."

"And it's over don't expect that we'll get back together." He says leaving her in the area and went back to his room with a heavy heart. Facing someone who hurts him from a long time is hard too. That's why he can relate to sinb but the difference is Jungkook never cheated it's just he's literally busy at everything and prioritizing other things.

Rosé doesn't want it over of course she always wants to prove something. She's thinking about  her reputation with his friends especially all of his friends were on the top groups as always. The thought of being replaced by someone's group who's not even on the big three company in Korea is such a pain in the ass and mostly it's a big slap on her face.

She can't even think right and now she's sabotaging her up coming projects with her favorite senior. She might look like Jessica and Krystal but being on the unknown company isn't enough to have a power in their country.

In all of her expectations she's proud of herself grabbing the attention. "Got him back?" Lisa questions her raising one brow while the others are still busy with their makeups. "Nah. He'e really into her."

"Use Yeri then. She's used to date him." Jennie suggested but only brings laughter to her group since she have this serious face and serious voice in her confusion she raise one brow to them. "I'm serious." Jennie added pointed at her friends.

"Sounds like a plan then." Rosé said with a lovely tone.

•••

Jaehyun [10:55PM]: are you at the hospital?

It's one of his numerous texts for her and still she didn't even replied on him. He tried to call her too once that the event is done but sadly the phone keeps saying that her line is busy.

Frustrated Jaehyun decided to get some beer alone thinking about her again mostly on how she feels. Does she still loves him? He thought then shakes his head with pure imagination again if the two of them are back together.

Opening one of his social media accounts the first person that was showing is Jungkook's story. He didn't even hesitate to open the small logo on it.

 He didn't even hesitate to open the small logo on it

"Fuck." He says.