chapter nine

Author's Point of View.

Jungkook felt a whole devastation when he saw the photo of Sinb and Jaehyun together at the café and slowly everything synced in his head the way his friend acted when he and Sinb broke up.

He was crying at the studio recording the whole album and he will receive something like this. He was ready to move on but knowing the fact that his friend is dating his ex girlfriend. Tears are still overflowing in his cheeks and can't even continue with his recording for the new comeback.

"What's happening?" Namjoon asks quickly opening the door and Jin at his back founding Jungkook that is current state. "Hyung." He cried throwing his phone and kicked the sofa due to his sadness and the broken heart that he's experiencing. "Hey hey chill what happened?" Namjoon asks.

Jin picks up his phone and saw the images of Sinb walking out with Jaehyun, clinging always to him. All of them was shocked by the images sent by Rosé the guys besides him was completely shocked as well seeing the photos.

"Tell the others don't let Sinb the editing room." Jin told to the other members who's still busy playing but was bothered by Jin's sudden announcement since that GFriend will be using the building a lot for the recordings and mostly the practice room.

"I knew it! I saw the red hair girl that Jaehyun with before after our break up!" Jungkook punches the wall two times, still crying like a kid. This is a very unexpected heartbreak for him. "Shit! I knew that he likes her all this time the way he looks at her when we're still together." He said.

The boys were speechless by his words leaving their mouths open about the current gossip that they have received and it's really breathe taking. "Take a break first Jungoo." Namjoon advices him and Taehyung grabbed his phone to check the photos. "And don't do anything stupid." Taehyung added.

Jungkook decided to walk away from the building first with his phone and airpods with him only in the lonely street in seoul.

•••

Sinb was having the time of her life when she knew that her schedule before this year going to end was fully booked. She's the busiest member to be exact.

Sinb [07:30PM]: I have received my schedule for the following months and it was hectic! I'm happy with this.

Jaehyun [07:34PM]: Hey Baby! I'm currently filming something. I'm happy that you have a lot of schedule before the year ends! Want to grab some dinner with me?

Jaehyun [07:55PM]: Bi-ah? Are you there? I'm almost dome filming.

Of course Jaehyun was ready for this kind of relationship but knowing the fact that his girlfriend is the busiest among the members and having a lot of guy friends because of her tomboyish attitude was gaining a lot of attention in the industry.

Jaehyun [08:15PM]: I'm done filming. Where are you? Should I pick you up? Are you at Bighit?

Sinb [08:34PM]: I am currently at the meeting with Studio Choom after this I'll be free to go and yes I'm at BigHit. Wanna have dinner with us instead?

Jaehyun [08:40PM]: That is noted! I will wait for you at the building. I would really love to hangout with your friends that would be great.

Sinb [08:46PM]: I'll see you later Jung! Take care remember that someone love you and that's me, your girlfriend. 😘

Jaehyun was laughing out loud with his ears turning red as well that his girlfriend texted that kind of message. It is love he thought and bid his goodbyes with the staffs with him and didn't waste his time to drive all his way to his girlfriend current location.