Sorry not part 3 ;w;

A/N: EVERY TIME I WRITE SPENSA'S IT TRIES TO AUTOCORRECT TO SPENCER'S LIKE NO I DO NOT WANT SPENCER'S I WANT SPENSA'SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Also sorry this one is short I wanted a little fluffy thing so this was born. Also this isn't part 3 of the last one, though as of now I am planning to do a part 3.

Jorgen wasn't what you would call affectionate. He was more of a 'catch your gaze and then exchange a knowing glance' kind of person. Occasional holding hands, occasional kissing the cheek or brow.

Which Spensa didn't mind, since she wasn't exactly affectionate herself.

But when she finally saw him after those long 4 months away from each other and he lifted her up and twirled her around, she laughed, not caring that everyone was watching.

He set her down and they stood, practically nose to nose. "I missed you." he told her. "I missed you every day."

Spensa wanted to say something equally poetic, but the words got stuck in her throat and she only managed a brief nod. Kimmalyn cleared her throat and they quickly parted.

He slid his hand into hers and electricity coursed through Spensa's body. She'd been a bit scared that maybe, after all those months away, he wouldn't like her anymore.

Spensa exhaled and let that fear die and they followed Kimmalyn down the hall.

A/N: Sorry not sorry my writing is confusing okay??