Chapter Five

Hey guys, Becca here. Sorry this sucks, I promise to make it up to you... Anyway, here's this, then its Jordan's turn! Xx

Kiara's POV

"Nathan Sykes." 

I swear I couldn't breathe. My jaw practically hit the ground. 

"You were serious?" Chloe asked, breaking the thick silence.  

"Of course I was serious you idiots!" Sally exclaimed. Thinking back now, I realized that all the signs were there. I thought the groom looked familiar, and I heard the minister say, "I now present to you Mr. and Mrs. Tom Parker," but the recognition had not really sunk in. All of a sudden, I felt terrible for not taking the time to meet Sally's husband, even after the ceremony. 

"Nice to meet you," I spoke, almost robotically. I held out my hand and he shook it, smiling lightly. "I'm Kiara." 

"Lovely to meet you Kiara," he replied. 

"I'm Chloe," Chloe piped up, snapping out of her daze. She stuck out her hand, which he quickly shook. "This is Mitchie, and over there is Sam." Mitchie slowly reached out to shake his hand, a small smile slowly crossing her face. I got the feeling that giddyness would kick in soon. 

Sam was bright pink in the cheeks by the time he got to her. She shyly stuck out her hand mummbling a soft "hello" ans smiling slightly. Chloe, Mitchie, Sally, and I exchanged knowing glances-- She's always been crazy over Nathan. 

"Well, I'll leave you girls to do ypur business," Nathan said, walking to the door and waving. As soon as he left, we all turned to Sam. Her cheeks were still flushed and her eyes glistened. 

"What?" Sam asked nervously as we all smirked at her. He went about her business, trying to act casual but we saw right through it. She was combing through her hair when she said, "He's even more attractive in person." 

"HA! I knew it!" Sally exclaimed, fist pumping the air. "Sammy wants Nathan, Sammy wants Nathan!" 

"No! I was just making a comment!" At this point, Sam was bright red with embarassment as we all just laughed.  

"Come on guys, we gotta get you to the airport," Chloe said. She still had traces of a giggle in her voice. Sam was the first person out the door. We followed her slowly, giggling and cracking jokes as we cherished the last of our moments with Sally before she left.  

When we got downstairs, the five members of the wanted were waiting.Trying to act calm, we all started to say our goodbyes, hugging Sally and kissing her cheeks. The guys just stood by and watched. It took about 0.2 seconds for Sam to start crying when it was her turn. 

"Oh my gosh, you're leaving!" She wailed, throwing her arms aroumd Sally. As she blubbered, Mitchie pulled Chloe and I toward the guys. 

"Hi! I'm Mitchie!" She said happily, a large smile adorning her face. "It's great to finally meet you guys. It's only been three years." She laughed when she said this and we all joined, realizing exactly how ridiculous that time gap was. Each of the guys reached forward and shook our hands and introduced themselves and Chloe and I did the same. Nathan, of course, was the exception. He pulled each of us into a bear hug and kissed our cheeks. When the introductions were done, the three of us turned our attention back to Sam, who had finished crying.  

"Well, our taxi is here," Sally said, giving us four a sad smile before we all wrapped in a group hug. The other guests had gathered around and said their goodbyes before the couple climbed into the taxi and disappeared into the evening. The four of us hugged before turning the the four men behind us. 

"So, this has been interesting," Chloe said. "What's next?" Her question was very valid-- We didn't know anything about them other than what we'd gathered from their flips and interviews.  

"Did Sally tell you about the flat?" Jay asked. 

"Uh, no, what flat?" Mitchie replied, her eyes narrowed.  

"Tom and Sally's new flat. Well, Tom's flat that Sally will be moving into after they get back. They've arranged an after-party for us. It'll be some of our good friends and you guys if you care to come!" The four of us exchanged glances. An after party with four of Britain's hottest guys? Yes please!  

"Sure! But should we change first?" Sam asked.  

"I'd say you look just fine, love," Nathan winked at her. She flushed bright red. 

"Well, shall we get going?" Max asked. We nodded in response before running upstairs to grab our things. 

"Is this a dream?" I asked when we got to our room. 

"I really think so," Chloe giggled. We gathered our belongings, grabbed each others' hands, and ran back downstairs where the boys were waiting by a limo. We all climbed in and squealed, excited for the evening to come.