Chapter 8: Nexus

This is the next chapter enjoy!!

Percy POV

Wait whattt-. That light was so bright all the campers were looking at our direction. It was the Fates and I didn't know what they were doing here but I knew for sure not for me.

"Now we are here to crown Nexus (Nick) god of Speed, light, water, and Space he also gets to be immortal and gets other godly powers. He gets this for being Nyx bf/husband" the fates said.

"YALL HEARD IM A GOD NOW" nick said.

"Wait what!" Nyx said.

I was shocked still and most of the campers as well. This usually never happens like ever.

"I didn't want him to be mine this is just for payback" Nyx claimed.

That's when I realised she made a huge mistake. The fates started to shoot a beam of light to Nick and he looked more strong and taller. His blue eyes had a milky white in them with a swirl of black mist.

"What you cant do that!" I said. But too late the fates left.

"I didnt mean to percy I'm sorry" Nyx said.

"It doesn't matter anymore this is going to be a hard and long war" I said. I knew that it wouldnt be easy to defeat nick now. And now my father comes in and Zeus as well, by now there has been a big scene going on.

"WHERE ARE THE FATES NOW!!!" Chaos said.

"Chill" zeus said.

"You just say that because it's your kid who got my children domains" chaos said.

Zeus got scared. His face started turning cherry red.

"Haha you dumbass" I told Zeus.

"Shut up demigod"

"Demi-primordial" I corrected him

"Whatever I wont let this happen! Nick wont even be on our side for the war. We have to fight kronos too!" Chaos said.

In reality I knew we were going to fight the olympians too but I felt like nick would just disturb us in the war.

"How do you know My son is against us??" Zeus said.

"Cause he left dumb bitch" Nyx said.

"Yeah probobly to abuse his powers" chiron said.

"Well now thT evryone is fine we need to start planning out how we will fight Kronos and Nick" I said.

"Yeah you guys do that I'll go relax" Zeus said.

"Bruh. Go help with typhoon" I said.

"Cant your father just help us by like disintegrating it" he asked.

"SHUT UP NOW GO HELP YOUR FUCKING CHILDREN" chaos shouted.

"Damn fine" he said.

Tbh I knew that they wouldn't defeat typhoon by themselves so either it would destroy Olympus or I'll have to take care of that too.
Zeus left and chaos as well, most of the campers rushed back to there cabins. Thalia was no where to be found and the fire was gone. It was just me and Nyx.

"So um like what now?" She said.

"Doesnt chaos want you to help do whatever he needs?" I told her.

"Percy I'm sorry for what I did I know I fucked up"

"I dont care anymore right now we should just focus on fighting Kronos and Nexus" I said.

"Fine I'll go and leave you alone" she said.