X

LISA POV

"What's up, dude?"

Seulgi greets me giddily right after I sat in front of her. She then takes a forkful of red velvet cake into her mouth and closes her eyes to savor it.

This woman has full of energy. She acts like she hasn't gone through a long flight.

"I already bought you coffee just like what you have ordered, madam."

She emphasized the last word and rolled her eyes before swallowing the cake which I hope be the cause for her to choke. But the universe has different plans because I don't like the way she's looking at me right now.

Her chin is resting on her clasped hands while shooting me an excited smile. Is she perhaps bipolar?

"How's Irene?"

I freaking knew it!

I rolled my eyes when I heard the name I accustomed to hating to hear. Don't get me wrong. I just hate it when it's coming out from this dork because ever since she met Irene, she always talked about her but never moves to get the chick's attention. In fact, she's using me to gain information when she can do it herself. Scared fucking ass!

"How would I know when we're ocean apart?"

I groan in my mind and take a sip of my Iced Americano. The caffeine hitting my tongue is so fucking good. Damn!

"You're right. You know sometimes, I think you're hitting on what's mine."

How dare her glare at me? Who gives her the right to do that and what makes her think that I'm hitting Irene?

"Don't start with me, Seulgi. We both know she's not yours to begin with."

She stares at me widening her monolid eyes while clutching her chest like I just hit her there.

"Do you have to attack me like that?"

"It's not actually an attack. It's the painful truth, scared cat."

She glares at me and slams the fork into the cake ruining it before putting it into her mouth furiously. Why the hell am I surrounded by kids with an adult body?

"Are you having red alert or perhaps that black-haired woman left you when you're on the verge of cumming last night?"

"Shut your nasty mouth, dude! It's not funny."

She chuckled after I threw the tissue at her making her flinch.

I don't have period today and Jennie didn't do that to me last night. I was just irritated to myself because I lost to Jennie. She won in making me go here without her just by trailing her fingers on my neck and arm. It's not honestly fair. So now, I'm blaming it to my fucking fragile self and Seulgi is just a victim of my mood. Poor her.

"What is it then, grumpy grandma?"

"I left Jennie alone there. If you didn't invite me here, she won't pursue me to go without her. Why are you here anyway?"

Now, I'm blaming it to my best friend who just wanted to see me. Ugh! I hate this.

"Oh, so the woman has a name. Lovely! Does this mean you have already moved on from--"

She doesn't know about Jennie. She saw her once coming out of my office with me when she was about to "pick me up" which I don't buy because I know very well she went there to see Irene.

"Shut it, Kang! Say her name and you'll be cursed."

I hissed glaring at her. The asshole just smirks at me and sips her coffee.