XII

JENNIE POV

"I'm off, Chu!"

I exclaimed right after I opened the door and caught my lovely bestfriend laughing in front of her phone. She then looked up smiling brightly, her eyes glowing in happiness. That's when I knew who's on the phone.

"Hi Jen!"

She greets which was responded in the same manner as I walk towards her desk.

"Ready for your date?"

Jisoo teases flashing her sly smirk. I rolled my eyes playfully not giving her an answer.

When I reached her desk, I saw my beautiful sister on the phone that proved my assumption. Her lovey-dovey face is a strong proof for that in the first place.

"Hello there, Rosie! How's it going?"

I wave at my sister who smiled when she saw me.

"Hi sis! I'm good and guess what?"

"What?"

I think for a moment wondering what is her news.

"Are you debuting already?"

My eyes widen in shock at the realization. The fact that my hardworking sister is one step away from reaching her dreams made my heart swell with happiness.

But that thought came crashing down when Rosie chuckled and shook her head.

"How I wish that's true but it isn't--" she replies, sadness filled up her eyes making me guilty.

"The thing is I'm going home there tomorrow." she continues, flashing a smile that didn't reach her eyes.

I feel sorry for her that I want to hug her tightly right now, but I can't and that sucks so much. I hate it.

And knowing that the good news should be delivered joyfully, but it turns out the opposite because of me makes me want to rewind the time and take back what I said.

Ugh! I hate myself sometimes.

"Don't worry, babe. It's their loss that they are sleeping on you or maybe the world is not yet ready to hear your soothing voice that makes me wanna sleep every damn time."

Jisoo butted in feeling the sorrow of her girlfriend.

With that said, Rosie's expression changed. She raises her brow and attacks Jisoo.

"Ha! I'm not letting you hear my singing voice ever again, you ungrateful asshole!"

I cackle at what she said while Jisoo keeps on apologizing saying that she's just joking.

Serves her right.

Rosie has a powerful and eargasmic voice. It's addicting if you ask me. That's why I don't understand why she's still stuck in that dungeon when she deserves to be heard by millions of people.

"I'm off now. Have a safe trip, Rosie!"

I wave goodbye to my sister and Jisoo who's showing her puppy eyes to Rosie. Cringe!

"Ungrateful asshole."

I whisper to my bestfriend mocking her girlfriend. She shot me a glare that made me cracked a chortle.

"Bye lovebirds!"

"Bye your face!"

I heard Jisoo exclaimed when I'm about to go out. I just chuckle and didn't look back.

I'll give them space as my bestfriend seems in a bad situation. Poor her.

I am currently driving to Manoban's Corp to pick Lisa up. That bitch said that her car took a bath at the carwash. So she can't pick me up. I still don't understand why she chose to do that at this time when we will be having a date. She's freaking weird as hell!