one

December 2nd, 2016.

Dear diary,

When I first entered a high school back then in 2015, I laid my eyes on someone and was immediately attracted.

Typical, right? Everyone meets somebody new, everyone falls in love, everyone falls out of love.

He's that guy in school who could easily catch every girl's attention. He could get anyone he would temporary be interested in, in a snap of a finger.

I told myself that I could never befriend a person like him. If I could, I must be stupid to think we're friends.

Exactly.

I was stupid.

To have known him more, despite my mind telling me otherwise, I only listened to my heart.

Perhaps if I had done better in controlling myself, even if it's only for a little while, I could have avoided all of these.

Being the dumb person I was, I thought we could be friends. And so we did.

I was friends with my own crush.

How terrifyingly idiotic of me to say that, really.

It's not everyday you get to be noticed by someone that's not of your level, so at first I was glad we knew each other.

I approached Jin one day. I didn't want to, but I needed to (More like forced to). I borrowed his book for the sake of my friend, Park Channette. (Channette lost her book that very day, it's hectic)

She knew very well I had a little, little crush on that guy, but she insisted that I borrow from him. This Jerel guy, from the next door classroom.

He was really nice to me, and seemed quite approachable as well. But no. I was foolish to have wanted more than that.

Though he claimed to be awkward around girls, I felt okay whenever I was with him. At first he didn't mind to talk to me, so I was delighted and grateful.

That's how I got even determined to know him.

Yeah, well, Jin and I got closer. We acted like the closest pair of friends, he would sneak up next to me and play around, like what usual friends do. It was a great feeling. I was happy.

But you see - Every friendship has its downfall.

I was a step too late from doing something that could change a whole lot of...

Sorry- can't write anymore. Someone's calling,

brb!

xin ae