Part 3

William Riker came back with her books and he said," I'll help in anyway I can. Deanna, I'm going to sit still and there will be no and's or but's about it. She is family to us."

Deanna said," Alright. Why don't you help me out to find out the test to find out if she has any mental illness. I really don't want Picard and Beverly getting into with Mary. Thank you." Riker did as what she wanted.

***MEANWHILE***

Lwaxanna call the Gara family. Lwaxanna go a hold of Kemp Xena Gara.  Lwaxanna asked Kemp for family history.

Kemp said," What is going on? Do I have to go to you?"

Lwaxanna said, "You know what it might help if you could come out . How long do you think you will be here , because it important. "

Kemp said," Let me talk to my right hand and I'll call you back. Where are you at?"

Lwaxanna said," Right now I am on the USS ENTERPRISE. We have someone from the 21st century that you might have to see. "

Kemp said, " Alright, I will be there and I'll see ya within 24hrs. You can explain everything to me. I'll bring everything."

Lwaxanna said," Alright. See you within 24hrs. We'll talk to you when you get here." Lawaxanna told her bye to Kemp. She went back to the living room to see Riker and Deanna.

Deanna said," How did the call go?"

Lwaxanna said, " I got a hold of Kemp Xena Gara and she told me that she'll be her within 24hrs. She will also help us out with Mary. Did you find something to help Mary?"

Deanna said," I think I know what she might have but there are some questions. I think she might have what the books call it as BPD or Broadline Personality Disorder."

Will said," Is it curable? Can she live with it?"

Deanna said," No, it's not curable but she can live a somewhat of normal life with treatment. It will be a long jounary. "

Will said," How bad can it get? How will Beverly and Picard handle this?"

Deanna said, " It's depends on the episode. They can be bad, but Picard and Beverly need to keep an eye on it." Deanna sense something from Mary's room. Deanna , Lawaxanna , and Will went to see what is going with Mary. Mary was rocking back and forth crying. "Mary is slowly trusting them but how to get her talk to us", Deanna was thinking to herself. 

Lwaxanna said," Mary, sweet one can you try to sleep on the bed if I am with you? We have someone to come and talk with you for a bit but Deanna needs to talk to you once you are ready too. "

Mary got up with Lwaxanna and went to bed just like a mother and daughter would when daughter with a nightmare going back to bed. Deanna and Wil went back to the books. Deanna wanted to find an answer right now that night. 

****16Hours Later****
Wil was called to the transporter and found out it was Mrs. Gara from Betiozd. Wil said,
 "Welcome to the ENTERPRISE. I know that you wanted to talk to Mrs. Troi but she is with Mary right now. Mary can trust  Lwaxanna and nobody else yet. Why don't I take you to Lwaxanna?" 

Kemp said," Yes, why don't you take me to them. I would like to meet this Mary lady. "