Part 4

When Riker and Gara got to Mary's headquarters, Deanna was on the couch reading a book and Lwaxana was in the bedroom with Mary. Mary hasn't had episode for a least 8 hours. Mary was writing and not paying attention to what is going on in the room.  Lwaxana notice that Kemp was there to talk to her. Lwaxana told Mary that she will be right back just keep writing. 

Lwaxana said," Kemp, nice to have you here. We need to know why we can't read her at times. There are times we can hear her thoughts but others we can't hear her thoughts at all. I'm just wondering if she can just shut it off just like some spices or like some of us"

Kemp said," I know what you are talking about because when I went in there at first I could read her and then nothing. I don't know what she is yet but I promise you this I will not go back until we find out what is going on."

Deanna said," What do we need to do? She don't trust anyone expect my mom. Why I don't know? I can tell you this Mary does have mental illness. I hope that don't makes any different."

Will said," Do you guys need anything from me or the Picard's? I know that is question that Picard and Chursher should ask and know what is going on with her. Why don't you call at least one of them? " 

Mary came said very loudly, "DON'T YOU TALK BEHIND MY BACK. I'M A PERSON WHO HAS FEELINGS TOO."

Lwaxana said as she looked at the group behind and back at Mary, "We are so sorry. We didn't want you to feel uncomfortable with the situation."

Deanna said," Can you play cards with me and Will? Do you know to play poker?"

Lwxana said," It's OK you can go play. I have go work with Kemp." Mary nodded in agreement. Mary went with Deanna and Wil. 

***While in the Science lab***

Kemp and Lwaxana was going throw Mary's blood work and there was something that caught Kemp's eye. Kemp said," There is something here in her blood work. I will compare it to one of my ancestry." A few minutes past and the comparison was done. Kemp said," She is powerful and she is all of our ancestry. She is one of the very first of our kind of people."

Lwaxana said," What does that mean for her? I mean she is not in a great place right now. I think if you and I stay here we might be able to help her out . I know that you have to be back home but can you see if you take sometime off?"

Kemp said," Let me make some calls back home. There some information I don't have because we not allowed to bring out of the special place."

Lwaxana said," What do I tell her? What the truth? How do you think she can handle the truth?"

Kemp said," You tell the truth and help her thought it. I honestly think she could handle this."