Chapter 6

I went in the room seeing Y/n asleep on the bed. I sigh and sat down beside her , caressing her cheeks. I then look down to her finger seeing the engagement ring. I smiled , giving her a kiss on the forehead. I stood up , going in the shower.

Why is there a urge to protect her ?

Do I love her ?

Does she love me ?

Does she even know that I am her bunny ?

I sigh as thoughts came flooded in my mind but was interrupted when I heard Y/n scream. I quickly ran out of the bathroom with only sweatpants. I grabbed a gun from the drawer. Soon I saw someone near the window , smirking at me before jumping out of the room. I ran to Y/n who is shaking on the bed as I bring her to my embrace. She held me tightly as I wrapped my arms around her. Soon the door busted open revealing the boys and some guards.

"Check the cctv , get every guards to see if there are any evidence that he left." I said as they all nodded. I look at Y/n who is still shaking on the couch. I went towards her , bringing her to my embrace.

"I-I was so scared .." she stuttered "So so scared .." she said as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"I know baby .. I know .." I said as I hugged her. She clutched my shirt , still hugging me. I rubbed her back , whispering sweet things into her ears , kissing her forehead from time to time.

******

I sigh as I look at Y/n who is asleep. I couldn't sleep , worried if anything would happen again when I close my eyes.

Why do I have the urge to protect you ?

I am supposed to be using you as a bait but , I am falling for you , why ?

Why are you making me feel like this ?

I stood up and leave the room.

"Take care of her." I said coldly as they bowed. I went downstairs to the couch and plopped down. I rubbed my forehead and sigh.

Who is that man who tried to attack her ?

What happen for the past 14 years ?

I then laid down on the couch , looking at the white ceiling as thoughts came flooding in my mind.

********

Y/n's POV.

I woke up , looking around the place not seeing anyone. I frown , going out of the bed. I slowly went out of the room seeing two guards. They bowed as I walked pass them , I went down looking for Jungkook. Soon I saw a leg sticking out from the couch. I went towards it seeing Jungkook fast asleep on it. I sat down beside him on the floor , staring at him.

'How can you be the strongest and the most powerful mafia in the world ?'

I slowly reach out my hand , wanting to caress his cheeks. I gently place my hand on his cheeks , slowly caressing his scar on his cheekbone. I smiled softly at how beautiful he was yet he is still dangerous. He then slowly open his eyes making me pull back my hand but he grabbed my wrist on time.

My eyes widened as I look at him.

"Who ask you to stop ?" He asked as he looked at me.

"I-I .." he sat up , pulling me to sit in between his leg as he hugged me from behind. He placed his chin on my left shoulder. I gulp nervously as I froze in my place.

"Are you okay ?" He asked and I nodded slowly.

"W-Why are you sleeping down here ?" I asked as I turn to look at him.

"I just finished training .." he said making me frown.

"In the morning ?" I asked making him chuckle. He tightened his grip around my waist , snuggling in my neck making me shiver.

"I have a gift for you .." He said making me frown. He then move slightly , grabbing something from his pocket.

"Here .." he said as he hand me a phone. I frown , slowly grabbing on it.

"You can do whatever you want with it , me and the members phone numbers are already inside .." he said and I smiled , slightly.

"Thank you .." I said and he nodded. He then look at my lips. He slowly leaned in , placing his lips on mine gently. I did nothing but freeze as he pulled my closer , tightening his grip on my waist. I slowly close my eyes , replying to his kiss. His other hand went up to the back of my neck , deepening the kiss. I put my hands on his shoulder as we kissed.

He slowly pulled away as we catch our breath. He leaned his forehead on mine , caressing my cheek.

"I should .. go and wash up .." I said as I stood up , I speed walk upstairs , blushing hard.

Jungkook's POV.

"Anything from the cctv ?" I asked.

"Yep , he came in hacking our security system .. that's why we couldn't hear the gate open .." said Suga-hyung.

"How is that possible ? No one has ever done that." Said Jimin-hyung.

"Someone smart must have done it." Said Tae-hyung.

"But how ? 7 years in our life , no one has ever dare to that .." said Hobi-hyung.

"RM-hyung , did you track where the guy went ?" I asked. He nodded and turned his laptop towards me.

"Gangnam ?" I asked and he nodded. I look at the rest and shut the laptop.

"We are gonna get him tonight." I said and they all smirked.

"Show them what it's like to mess with my girl." I said smirking. I stood up and left the room as all of them went to the training room. I went upstairs to my room seeing Y/n on her phone. I went in as she look up from her phone. I sat in front of her as she sat up. I sigh , holding her hand.

"What's wrong ?" She asked.

"I have a mission to go .. I am not sure how long it will take for me and the boys to get it done .." I said.

"B-Be careful okay ? I want you .. to comeback .." She said and I smiled slightly, nodding my head. I caress her cheeks , standing up. She suddenly grabbed my wrist making me turn. She got up making me frown , she cupped my cheeks , gently placing her lips on mine. My eyes widened not knowing what to do. She pulled away but I grabbed her waist , kissing her lips.

After a few minutes , I pulled away , resting my forehead on hers. I caress her cheeks before placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Stay here." I said and she nodded. I left the room , closing the door.

'Please , stay safe baby ..'