Chapter 27

Jungkook's POV.

I sigh as I held Y/n's hand tightly. My heart hurts seeing her in this state. Her bruises was all over her body. Every-time I look at her bruises , it just hurts me. She suffered for 8 days straight and with our baby in her. She is so strong , I am so proud. She is just like me , strong.

"I am so proud of you babygirl .. you are so strong .. you held on even with our little angel in you .." I said as I caress her hand.

"I am sorry .. for coming so late .. I just couldn't find you .. when we found out you were at New York , we flew there .. just to save you .." I said as I sigh.

"When I saw you with the rest , I ran to you , holding you so tightly against me, I miss your warmth .. I miss everything about you .." I said as I kissed her hand. I took out her ring and slide it on her ring finger. I smile , kissing her knuckles.

Soon the door open revealing the boys. They smiled slightly as they gather around us.

"How is she ?" Asked Jin-hyung.

"Doctor said her bruises are gonna take a while to heal .. she was just tired , that's why she passed out." I said and he sigh.

"She is so strong. With a baby in there , for 8 days straight .. she held through it .." said Tae-hyung.

"That's why she is my babygirl .." I said as I smile.

"She should be waking up soon , boys , lets go , we have some work to do .." said RM-hyung as all the boys slowly went out. I chuckled before turning to Y/n. I gave her a kiss on the forehead before walking out.

******
"Oppa !" I smile slightly as she ran into my arms. I carried her as she giggled.

"Jungkook." Said Father and I bowed.

"Kook .." said Mother as she caress my cheek. I smiled slightly as I bowed.

"Where is Y/n ?" Asked Mother.

"She is upstairs .." I said and she nodded.

"Jungkook , can I talk to you ? Privately." Asked Father and I nodded.

"Jieun , why not you go see Y/n hm ?" I asked and she nodded , running towards Mother. Father nodded and I followed him.

"So what did you want to talk about ?" I asked.

"How's your wife ?" He asked. "She is doing fine , she is just tired." I said.

"I heard you killed Lee." He said and I nodded. He suddenly stopped walking making me turn.

"I know I never say this to you before." He said as he sigh.

"I am proud of you son." He said as I frown.

"I never regret making you part of this Mafia world." He said and I smiled. As I was about to bow , he grabbed my shoulder , hugging me making my eyes widened.

"I am really proud Jungkook." He said as he pat my back. I smiled returning the hug.

"Thank you father .." I said and he nodded , still patting my back. I pat his back before pulling away.

"Sir , miss is awake." Said Maria. I look at father and he nodded. I smiled before walking away. I went upstairs , opening the door to our room seeing Y/n playing with Jieun who is on her lap. I went in making her turn.

"Jieun , come , let oppa and Y/n have their own time alone hm ?" Asked Mother as she carried Jieun. She pat my back and I smiled. She closed the door as I walked towards Y/n. She smiled as I caress her cheek.

"Miss me ?" She asked and I chuckled , nodding as I crashed my lips on hers. I put my hand at the back of her neck , deepening the kiss. After a few minutes , I pulled away , leaning my forehead against hers.

"You don't know how much I have been wanting your kisses , I miss everything about you , that 8 days were hell for me." I said making her smile.

"I thought I lost you .. lost our baby .." I said as I caress her cheek.

"I am not going anywhere anymore .." She said as she peck my lips. I smiled as I place my lips on hers. The kiss was more of a passionate and gentle one. I pulled away as I pulled her to my embrace.

********
Y/n's POV.

"Kook~ I am hungry~" I whine as I pout. He chuckled as he sat down beside me.

"What do you want to eat ?" He asked and I started thinking.

"Waffles and ice cream !" I said as he smile.

"Okay then , I will get the boys to get you food .." he said and I pout.

"What's wrong ?" He asked as he caress my cheek.

"I want pickles too .." I said as I pout.

"Pickles ?" He asked and I nodded.

"Baby , you hate pickles since u were young .." he said as he caress my cheek.

"Yah ! Maybe it's not me who wants pickles but our baby .." I said as I caress my stomach.

"Hm , fine , anything for my two babies .." he said and I smiled. He stood up and went out of the room making me sigh happily. I touch my stomach , biting my lips excitedly.

"How lucky am I to have this family .."

Soon the door open revealing Jungkook with a tray of food. I sat up excitedly as he sat down.

"Here are your food princess .." he said as I giggled. I slowly ate and I sigh as it was so delicious.

"Delicious ?" He asked and I nodded , still eating.

"I can't wait to see our little baby .." he said as he caress my stomach.

"I hope it's a girl .." I said making him glare at me.

"I want a boy ~" he whine making me giggle. I feed him some ice cream making him giggle. He suddenly put some ice cream on my nose making me laugh.

"Yah !" I scolded him as I tried wiping it off my nose. He peck my lips as I put some ice cream on his cheek making him gasp. I giggled as I ate my pickles.

"Thank you god , for giving me a second chance , to have this life with my family .."