Chapter 23

Jungkook's POV.

"What's the plan kook ?" Asked Jin-hyung.

"Let's start discussing about the back up plan if anything goes wrong." I said and they all nodded.

"Hobi-hyung , Jimin-hyung , I want you to get a house , far away from here , make sure to get one near a beach." I said and they nodded.

"Why do u need a house ?" Asked Suga-hyung.

"I will tell you why .." I said and they all nodded.

"RM-hyung , Jin-hyung , I want you to get more weapons for all of us to prepare." I said.

"Tae-hyung , Suga-hyung , once the house is ours , I want you to make sure all guards are set and ready." I said and they nodded.

"The plan , is to attack him. No matter what make sure he is killed." I said and smirked.

Y/n's POV.

I groan as I touch my head. I held the railing as I walked down the stairs slowly. Without me noticing , I accidentally skipped a step making me slip.

"AHH !" I shouted but soon felt someone holding me. I look up seeing Jungkook.

"Baby ? You okay ?" He asked and I nodded , holding my head.

"I am fine , my head is spinning so much .." I said as I sigh. We slowly walked to the kitchen. He sat me down on the chair and quickly went to the cupboard.

"Here .." he said as he passed me a painkiller and water. I gulped down the medicine and sigh.

"Thank you .." I said as I smiled weakly.

"I have some errands to go with the boys .." he said.

"What errands ?" I asked as I look at him.

"We are gonna get some new weapons .." he said and I froze.

"I see .. um what time are you going ?" I asked.

"Soon .." he said as he rubbed my thigh. I then felt the urge to throw up. I quickly stood up , covering my mouth as I ran to the toilet.

"Babe ?" I heard Jungkook called out but I didn't want him to come in.

After I was done , I sigh and flushed the toilet. I decided to wash my face and soon felt light headed. I walk to the door , opening the door.

"Baby ? What's wrong ? What happened ? Are you okay ?" Asked Jungkook but before I could answer , everything went black.

Jungkook's POV.

I sigh and look at Y/n who is fast asleep on the bed.

"Kook .." said Jin-hyung. I sigh , pecking her forehead and stood up.

"Take care of her." I said as both Maria and Ethan bowed.

"Kook , everything will be fine .. maybe she was just dehydrated .." said RM-hyung and I sigh , nodding.

Y/n's POV.

I groan as I slowly open my eyes.

"Y/n ?" Said Maria.

"Maria .. what happened ?" I asked as I slowly sat up.

"You passed out after you threw up .." she said and I groan.

"The doctor should be coming in soon to see what's really happening to you .." she said and I sigh , nodding my head.

After a few minutes , the door open revealing the doctor.

"Doctor , how is she ?" Asked Maria.

"Nothing serious , trust me , she is really healthy .." he said and I sigh in relief.

"But you may feel like this for a few days , your test are gonna come out in a day or two to make sure things are okay .." he said and I thank him. He bowed and left the room.

"How are you feeling ?" Asked Maria.

"I feel better than just now since I took some medicine .." I said and I smiled.

"Maria .. do you think .. maybe I am .. pregnant ?" I asked.

"I am not sure Y/n. But if you are , I am so happy !" She said as she held my hand.

"I am scared. What if the Jungkook isn't ready ?" I asked making her chuckle.

"Honey , we don't even know yet if you are really pregnant ..but if you are , Sir is going to be happy .." she said and I sigh.

"You are right .." I said and she chuckled.

"I am going make you something so that your headache will slowly go .." she said as she stood up. She walked out and I sigh. I touch my stomach , rubbing it.

"Hey little one , if you are real .. I can't wait to see you .." I said and sigh.

Jungkook's POV.

I was back at home after a few hours of being at the warehouse. I walked in the house and straight to the room seeing Y/n , fast asleep. I sigh , looking at her pale self.

"Sir , Miss is now resting after she have taken her medicine .." said Maria.

"How long has she been asleep ?" I asked not taking my eyes off of her.

"For about two hours .. she soon have to wake up to eat her porridge .." she said.

"Bring the porridge up. I will feed her myself." I said and she bowed , going downstairs. I went in , taking out my jacket , placing it on the bed. I went to her side , seating down beside her. I smiled slightly seeing her sound asleep. I moved her bangs away from her pale face. I caress her cheeks gently and soon she started moving.

Her eyes slowly open making me smile. She held my hand that was against her cheek and smile.

"You are back .." She said softly and I nodded.

"How are you feeling ?" I asked and she sigh.

"A little weak but I am fine .." She said as she slowly sat up.

"You had me worried back there .." I said and she chuckled.

"Baby .. I am fine .. I am just dehydrated .." She said as she smile weakly. Soon there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said and soon the door open revealing Maria holding a tray.

"Here Miss , Your porridge .." she said as she set it on the table. She bowed and left.

"You hungry ?" I asked and she nodded. I sat up and grabbed the bowl. I slowly mixed it as I blew as it was hot. I sat down back and started feeding her.

"Hm~ delicious .." she said making me chuckle. I smiled at how she pout when she eats. Soon I saw some porridge on her lips.

"What ? Is there something on my face ?" She asked and I chuckled.