Chapter 21

Happy 7th Anniversary to our boys 🥳💜 finallyyy we turn 7 !! Thanks to our boys for always being the best for us and also loving us , Army all over the world ! Borahae !! 💜🥳

On with the story ~

*******

"Unnie !!" I smiled as I kneeled down , embracing Jieun. I carried her in my arms and smile.

"How are you princess ?" I asked as she giggled.

"I have been fine !" She said as I chuckled, kissing her cheeks.

"Is that how you treat your oppa ?" I turn seeing Jungkook walking slowly. Jieun wriggle out from my grip , running up to Kook. She hugged his leg as Jungkook caress her head.

"Y/n ," i turn seeing Mrs Jeon.

"Mother .." I said as I bowed. She put up her hand making me frown. She pulled me to a hug and smile. I closed my eyes feeling her warmth.

I pulled away as Jieun ran to me. Mother went to Kook and sigh.

"How can my husband put my own son as a leader ?" She asked as she crossed her arms.

"Mother , I am fine." He said as she sigh. She hugged him making him chuckle.

"Jieun ? You wanna see your oppas ?" I asked and she nodded. I carried her to the living room and my eyes widened seeing many kids toy and balloons.

"What happened here ?" I asked as I look at Ethan. He cleared his throat and soon 6 boys came in the room , wearing ..

"What the actual fudgeballs ?!" I asked as I laugh , looking at all of them that was wearing hideous outfits. I heard small giggles coming from Jieun's mouth making me smile. I walked towards them as they all have straight face.

"What are you all doing ?" I asked as I giggled.

"We are here. To make Jieun the happiest girl." Said Jin.

"We were ordered to by your beloved husband." Said RM. I giggled and soon heard a chuckle. I turn seeing Jungkook coming towards us.

He look at the boys and smirked.

"How is it being .. clowns hyung ?" He asked as he chuckled , wrapping an arm around me.

"Aish ! You make me wanna ki-."

"You want to kill your own leader who is injured ?" He asked making Tae gulped. I giggled and shook my head.

"Guys , cut it out , Jieun is here." I said as Jungkook cleared his throat.

"Jieun , from now on , oppas , will entertain you okay ?" He asked and she nodded.

"Here , pass her to me .." said Jin and I nodded , passing Jieun to him. I left the boys to play with Jieun as I went out with Jungkook to have some tea time with his mother.

*******
Suddenly Jieun started tearing up making me frown.

"Excuse me .." I said as I stood up , walking to the living room seeing the boys trying to stop Jieun from crying.

"Ah wae ~" asked Jin as Jieun started crying.

"Aigoo !" I said as I went towards her. She hold out both her arms wanting me to carry her. I quickly held her in my arms , rubbing her back as she hugged me tightly.

"What happened ?" I asked as I look at them.

"We were all just playing with her then , she accidentally trip and fell on a toy .. she started crying and we didn't know how to stop her." Said Jimin. I chuckled and look at Jieun.

"What happened here ?" I turn seeing Jungkook with a frown. The boys gulped knowing how protective Jungkook is when it comes to his small little sister.

"Jieun fell when she was playing , the boys just wanted her to stop crying , I am going to bring her to the room .." I said as I walked away.

Jungkook's POV.

"You are lucky Y/n is here .." I said as I pointed at them.

"Clean this up , and clean yourself, Mrs Jeon would like to see you all .." I said and they all nodded. I went upstairs to me and Y/n's shared room. I peek through the door not seeing anyone. I frown and went in , soon I heard some giggles from the bathroom.

Y/n's POV.

"There .." I said as I placed a bandage on her knee even though there were no bruises.

"How's that?" I asked and she smiled. I carried her in my arms and sat down on a small chair.

"Don't cry princess .. princesses are strong and powerful .." I said as I wiped her dry tears.

"Thank you unnie ~" she said as she hugged me , kissing my cheeks then pecking my lips. I giggled and caress her cheek. Suddenly I heard someone clearing his throat. I turn my head seeing Jungkook at the door.

"Jieun , go have your lunch with mother." Said Jungkook as she nodded , getting off my lap , running out. I cleared my throat and got up , clearing the first aid kit.

Two arms wrapped around my waist making me look up to the mirror.

"Just imagine how is it going to be like , having a little us .." he said making me smile slightly. Soon realization hits me. I looked down , slowly unwrapping his arms from my waist.

"Kook .." I said as I look at him.

"Don't you want to have a child ?" He asked as I caress my cheek. I sigh and smile , holding his hand that was against my cheek.

"As much as I want to .. you should focus on your mission first ... after things change .. maybe we can think about having a child hm ?" I asked as I smiled weakly. I tiptoe and peck his lips. I went out feeling hurt but I can't show it.

Jungkook's POV.

I see her walking out. I sigh knowing that what she said it's true. We can't have a child right now due to him who is after Y/n.

I walked downstairs seeing Y/n and the boys smiling away.

'How I wish , I can give you the whole world to you princess ..'

I sigh , still looking at Y/n.

*******
After showering , I went out not seeing Y/n. I frown and went downstairs. Soon I saw Y/n , cleaning up the living room. I saw how she look at all the kids toys making me sigh.

'I am sorry princess ..'