17

"here... " tzuyu said while passing chaeyoung the couple necklace.

"wow..." chaeyoung can't utter a word after seeing the beauty of necklace.

"this one is for you. And this is for Miss Myoui." tzuyu said and handed chaeyoung necklace.

"it's amazing tzu. Thank u. Love you" chaeyoung said and hugged tzuyu.

"hey... There is just 1 hour remaining until miss Myoui's party. We should go. And I have to buy a cake for her too. " tzuyu said and patted chaeyoung's back. The older release the hug.

•Flashback•
"Aish.... Only 780$ I need 220$ more... Who will help me... " tzuyu said. And started to irritate.

"I think I have to do this" tzuyu sigh and a tear escaped from her eyes.

<NEXT DAY... AFTER SCHOOL>
As usual chaeyoung was in her extra class with Mina. And tzuyu was waiting for someone near their car.

The owner of the car came.
"tzu..! "
"ughmm... Hii U-unnies" tzuyu said and stuttered a little bit.

"hey... " the older one said. And then am awkward silence gathered between 3 of them.

"actually I need h-help" tzuyu said.

"yes... Yoda we are always here to help you." the older one said reassuring to the younger one.

"I think it's not the correct place. Nayeon and Jeongyeon unnie can we go somewhere else" tzuyu asked. Which make the latter's shocked.

It took a minute to realise what younger one have said. They both nodded and all 3 girls ended up in a café.

They ordered some snacks.

"so what is it yoda" jeongyeon asked.

"I know I am being selfish right now we don't talk since 3 years and now I am talking to you when I need help. But unnies I sincerely need your help. I am sorry"

"yes go on we are always here to help you. And don't need to be sorry Yoda" Jeongyeon said and patted Tzuyu's head.

"i-i need 300$" tzuyu said while looking down and not meeting younger ones gaze.

"okay... Give me your account number we will transfer there." jeongyeon said and smile which make tzuyu froze for a second.

"y-you didn't ask why I needed it?"

"we trust you tzuyu and most importantly we still love you. We both have been observing from the past 1 year that how you take care of chaeyoung. Even when she is older then you. You love her like a mother. And treat her like a older sister. We are sorry that because of us YOU have to suffer a lot." nayeon said and a tear escaped from her eyes.

Jeongyeon hugged her girlfriend and Tzuyu's tears are now not at her control her tears started falling.

"I am sorry unnies" tzuyu said and hugged them. They immediately hugged her back.

After a long sad minute they released the hug.

"let's forget about the bad memories. Let's make new one which are GREAT memories" nayeon said.

"okay... Then when you are shifting at your home again? " tzuyu asked.

"we will shift soon. We will join you two in our home." jeongyeon said and ruffled Tzuyu's hair.

"unnniee~ I am not a kid anymore. Don't ruffle my hair" tzuyu whined which make the older one chuckle.
•END OF FLASHBACK•