30

"you love a GIRL." those were the last words she heard from her father.

She just have 500$ with her and her phone whose battery is 59% .she don't know where to go.

But that day she realised something that you can't tell this world freely that you are in love with the same gender.

Her phone rang.
MY  BUNNY❤🐰

she quickly answered the call.

Hey Jeong
Jeongyeon can't say anything. Just her sobs can be hear...
Jeongyeon are you okay.
Jeongyeon just shook her head knowing that latter can't see.
Where are you. I am coming
"at my socitey's park." jeongyeon managed to say between her sobs.
Okay don't go anywhere I am coming.

Nayeon hunged the call. She ran towards jeongyeon society park.

It was the first time nayeon witnessing jeongyeon crying. Somehow she is also feeling pain in her heart.

As soon as nayeon reached the park she saw jeongyeon sobbing alone while sitting on a bench alone...

"Jeong... " nayeon put her right hand on jeongyeon's left shoulder and jeongyeon just hugged her and started crying more and more...

Nayeon hugged her back.
Nayeon is felling butterflies, moth and birds in her stomach. As jeongyeon's whole body was touching her. But she is feeling a sting in her heart when she saw jeongyeon crying. Im Nayeon a big fan of dramas knows that what kind of feeling is this. But she decided to comfort her best friend and ignore her feelings.

After some minutes jeongyeon finally calm down...

Jeongyeon let go of the hug. And sat on the bench....

Nayeon sat beside her. It's currently 8PM but both girls didn't care of the time.

Older one felt a hand on her hand. She hold jeongyeon's hand and intervened her fingers with her. Both were enjoying the touch and warmness of each other...

"I am sorry for disturbing you. " jeongyeon finally broke the thick ice...

"it's okay... I am always there for you"
"what happened... Why were you crying that much. I have never seeing you crying jeong"

"my parents dishomed me." jeongyeon said with her poker face...

"why? What did you do? "

Jeongyeon believe in nayeon but she have also trusted her parents. What did they do they throw her out of her house knowing that she is in love with same gender. What If Nayeon will also break friendship with her. She don't want to lose nayeon. She was lost in these thoughts when nayeon's palm hold jeongyeon's jaw line and make her face towards her...

"you can stay at my house. I'll tell my parents some lie. Okay? " jeongyeon just smiled...

Nayeon told her parents that jeongyeon's parents are out of the town for 2 months and she was harassed by her neighbor so she will stay here for 2 months. Her parents accepted that as they don't want a young girl to be harassed and they know jeongyeon as nayeon usually use to talk of jeongyeon and her lame jokes. And everything about her. Her parents believe that they both are best friends.

1 month already passed.
Jeongyeon was still staying in Nayeon's house and on Nayeon's bed with her. She tried to talk to her family members but they keep on ignoring her.

One day they both were having pillow fight and jeongyeon fell from the bed.

"ouch!" jeongyeon said as she started rubbing her back.

"Jeong are you okay?" jeongyeon nodded but the pain is a little much to be tolerate by a 14 year old girl.

Nayeon make jeongyeon slept on her stomach so she can apply some medicinal spray.

As nayeon lift jeongyeon's shirt she gulped by witnessing bare skin of the girl for the first time. She applied the spray as soo as possible.

As jeongyeon turn her back and lay on her back she found a pillow beside her. She suddenly attacked on nayeon making the older one shock.

Nayeon didn't waste a second to attack back. Nayeon sat on jeongyeon's lap and started attacking her. Both girls were busy in the game that they didn't notice there position.

Jeongyeon throw her pillow some where and holds nayeons wrist to make the older one stop...

As soon as she stop there eyes met. Both are lost in each others eye.

Both eyes noticed each others perfect shaped nose and then there gaze landed on each others kissable lips.

Jeongyeon wants to control her self but it's out of control.

The gap between them started decreasing and there lips finally met. Both lips were soft. And sweet as honey.

Nayeon responded to the kiss. Which make jeongyeon smile between the kiss. They both separated for air.

"I am sorry Nayeon for stealing your f-first k-kiss" jeongyeon said and felt embarrassed.

Nayeon again strike her lips on jeongyeon making older one confused but she still kiss her back...

"I don't regret anything as long as its you" nayeon said...

"I love you Yoo Jeongyeon" she added.

"I love you too MY bunny" jeongyeon kissed Nayeon's forehead and hugged her. Nayeon. Hugged her back. They both stayed in that position unless the younger one fell asleep

It's been a week since they both were dating.