12

<SATURDAY>
*knock-knock*
Mina opened the door revealing her favorite person in this world SON CHAEYOUNG.

Wearing a simple shirt of black color with denim jeans of sky blue. Hairs perfectly combed and suitable to make Mina fall in love for her more.

And on the other hand Mina was wearing a shirt printed 'You' with some Nike shorts standing at the edge of gorgeousness.

"come in don't be shy." Mina said and pulled the younger girl inside by holding her wrist.

"I am not shy" chaeyoung said and as usual Mina giggled.

"okay so what you would like to drink? Hot chocolate? Hot coffee? Cold coffee? I don't think we should drink cold coffee as it is already cold outside. So what about hot chocolate?" Mina asked and chaeyoung giggled as she saw her teacher speaking soo much.

Chaeyoung sat on the sofa observing everything the older women is doing. How love can make you to stare at someone without feeling it.

"here take it" Mina said as she extend her arm holding hot chocolate towards chaeyoung but her right foot slipped under the carpet and she fall on side of chaeyoung making the hot chocolate fall on the younger ones clothes.

"I am sorry. Does it hurt come with me fast" Mina said and grab chaeyoung's wrist and pull her towards her washroom. Tears are easily noticeable in her eyes. Does love can make you cry when the lover is just scratched a bit.

Chaeyoung can't utter a word by seeing Mina's new site. She is already in love with the older girl and this kind of thing is making her to fall more. The drink is hot too hot that it can make a normal person scream in pain. But for lover just like chaeyoung it's nothing. Her burning sensation is nowhere  to be found just because of Mina's soft hands holding her wrist and Mina's concern eyes.

Mina took a towel and put it in cold water and started cleaning chaeyoung's shirt. It's on her stomach area and a little bit on her chest side.

Mina cleaned it but when it comes to the upper part the older one blushed like no tomorrow.

"I am sorry chaeyoung I don't mean-" she was cut off by the younger girl finger on her lips. When chaeyoung realised what she have done she suddenly put her finger back.

"I-i can understand"
" I'll provide you my clothes you can where that." Mina said and provide chaeyoung a white plain and simple OVERSIZED top and a short.
"is it comfortable?" Mina asked.
"more then comfortable" chaeyoung replied.
"okay you can change in this room I'll make another hot chocolate" Mina said and embarrassed a little. Chaeyoung nodded and gave her best smile.

Both girls sat on sofa. Exchanging stories talking about anything and everything.
*You got something I want manhi I got something you need* chaeyoung phone rang (yes!  It's chaeyoung's ringtone... 😂😅🤘🙈😍)

"excuse me" chaeyoung said and picked the call.

"hey tzu! What happened"
"are you fine?"
"yes I am why are you asking that?"
"nothing... Byee"
"okay... Byee"

Chaeyoung put the call.
"what happen? " Mina asked she thought that chaeyoung was going home.
"nothing she is just concerned. Sometimes she is like my older sister but I am older then her" chaeyoung said and pouted. Mina chuckled.
"I like your ringtone."
"I also like it"
"should we start watching the movie?" Mina asked, chaeyoung nodded, they both went inside Mina's room and sat on bed.

"be comfortable" chaeyoung nodded.
"which movie? "
"horror! " chaeyoung said with a huge smile.

Mina is afraid of horror movies but the smile which is on the younger girl face she don't want that to fade so she just nervously nodded.