37

"chaeng... " Mina finally broke the ice. With eyes filled with tears.

Chaeyoung can't utter a word she is still lost in the thought.

"he is not my biological child" Mina said making chaeyoung lift her head and look in Mina's eyes directly.

Chaeyoung had already forgiven Mina. She just want her back. She miss Mina's gummy smile. She miss Mina's scent she miss everything about Mina.

"M-Minari~" chaeyoung said and broke down into tears. Mina hugged chaeyoung from one arm.

Chaeyoung miss this embrace. She cry and cry. Mina also burst into tears. Making Jeongin confuse of this situation.

"I am sorry chaeyoung... I am really sorry"
"you shouldn't be sorry... I should have understand you... I shouldn't have ask you for a break..."

"Shh... Shh... Now I am here okay... I'll never leave you... If you don't believe let's get marry" chaeyoung got shocked hearing the older one. She cant do anything except smiling.

She will be marrying her teacher, Love of her life... Mina.

They both stood up looking in each others eye.

Mina started decreasing the gap between them. Chaeyoung close her eyes. And felt a soft pair of lips on hers. Chaeyoung responded. Chaeyoung broke the kiss as she remember about j-hope.

"Mina... "
"hmm? "
"what about j-hope? "
"he is behind the bars. And we got divorced and this is my brother's son. He g-got k-kiled by J-hope."
"I'll love him like I love YOU" chaeyoung said making older one blush.
"haha... I can still make you blush" chaeyoung laughed...

"I think Mina have 2 kids. Jeongin and Chaeyoung" nayeon said as the girls watch them from afar.

"bunny Eomma! I love Chaeng aunt this smile" minho said.
"we all love it minho" Momo replied.