23

<TZUYU>
@HOME
Tzuyu is sleeping peacefully after coming back from school.

<Nayeon and Jeongyeon>
@THEIR HOUSE
"give me back YOO JEONGYEON" nayeon shout and keep chasing jeongyeon who is currently having her phone.

"if you'll not give me right now my phone Back then.... No kisses for 1 month" nayeon sat on the sofa and pouted.

"ugh? I am sorry..." jeongyeon said and handed back Nayeon's phone back to her.

"that's my good girl" nayeon said and patted jeongyeon's head.
Jeongyeon pouted indicating a kiss.

"what?" nayeon teased her...

"give me a kiss"
"why would I?"
"because I am your girlfriend" jeongyeon pouted again.
"don't pout. You are unbearable when you pout" nayeon said and gave a peck on jeongyeon's lips.

"I love you Im Nayeon" jeongyeon said and hugged her girlfriend.

"I love you too my ostrich"

"yaah! Don't call me that"
The two continued teasing each other.

<MINA AND CHAEYOUNG>
@BEACH
"wow! It looks beautiful" Mina said while seeing a beautiful sunset.
Chaeyoung turned her face towards mina.

As last rays of sun is falling on Mina's face. Her face is looking soo beautiful.

"yes it is" chaeyoung said while still having her eyes on her teacher. "it is very beautiful" chaeyoung added.

Mina caught chaeyoung's gaze. And blushed madly.

Chaeyoung sat on the sand and Mina sat behind her.
(like this👇)

"you know Mina... Everything is beautiful when I am with you. Everything is perfect when I am with you. I don't know if these words are enough or not. But I know that these are not just cheesy words I love you Minari~" chaeyoung said and put her head on Mina's shoulder.

"I know chaeyoung. I can feel it. I love you too my cub. Do you promise me you'll never leave me?" Mina said and wrapped her arms around chaeyoung's waist.

"no I will not. I am with you till my last breathe my mina"  chaeyoung said and sincerity and seriousness in her tone can easily be recognized. To ease the serious atmosphere Mina said.

"when would you call me Miss Myoui... I am your teacher anyways"

"I'll not call you that. In future people would like to call you Miss Son instead of Myoui"

"OVERCONFIDENCE...its not good miss son"mina teased.

"don't you want to be miss son? "

"yes! I want too"

They spend their precious time with each other.

Whenever Mina is with chaeyoung she forget about j-hope. All the pains j-hope gave her. All physical and mental main Mina was suffering son chaeyoung was her one and only medicine. And this medicine is not bitter this is the sweetest medicine she would like to take till her last breathe.

And same goes for chaeyoung.

<AIRPORT>
"yes!" she picks the call and continue to walk.

"please miss can't you come back. Our school needs a perfect teacher like you" CEO of the school requested.

"sorry Mr. Lee but I keep on asking for vacations to see my family. But you keep on ignoring my requests. I didn't see my family from 3 years do you know how many days 3 years have and one of those years is having a leap year too that means one extra day."
She said and annoyance is sensed in her voice.

"Miss will you comeback after your vacation. We will wait for you. You can take as long as break you want. But please miss come back" CEO requested again

"I'll not. I will settle in South Korea again. With my family and with the person I love. Don't you know how much I miss her. Crying every night just for her. No texts nothing. I miss my family. Byee... And don't call me again"

"but miss Minatozaki -" Sana cut the call and blocked the number.

As soon as she sat in taxi she gave the address and waited to reach.

"Tzuyu my baby I am coming... Girls I am coming... Ready for fun" Sana thought.