Nomin: Soft

Small A/N: Can't think of a title-
———

Jaemin has been really busy recently. He would usually come home tired and usually went straight into bed. Jeno didn't mind, Knowing that Jaemin had a tiring job as a Pre-K teacher. However what Jeno didn't know is that Jaemin felt really guilty.

He wanted to spend time with Jeno, and felt so bad for being so tired when arriving home. So he made a promise to himself he was going to watch a movie with Jeno.

~

The door opened and Jaemin walked inside. Jeno greeted him from the couch as he usually did. Jaemin quickly walked to his room to take a shower before returning to the living room.

"Jeno, tonight we are going to watch a movie together," said Jaemin as he sat besides Jeno on the couch.

"No Nana. You should go to sleep, You look exhausted," Jeno said softly. Jaemin shook his head in disagreement with a subtle pout.

"Nope, I'm going to spend time with you today," Jaemin argued. "You can choose the movie," he smiled.

Jeno looked at Jaemin with a concerned expression. He knew he was tired, But he also knew he was determined. Jaemin wanted to watch a movie, so he wasn't going to complain. Jeno picked up the remote and flicked through some movies in Netflix, eventually choosing one.

~

Initially, Jeno and Jaemin were having a lot of fun. They were eating snacks while enjoying the movie. Jaemin would crack a couple of jokes every now and then, Making Jeno laugh.

Around an hour had passed before it got dark outside, Leaving the both of them in a nearly pitch black room. Jaemin's head rested on Jeno's shoulder and Jeno smiled, actually enjoying the time with him.

~

The movie ended and Jeno was about to get ready for bed. "Nana let's—" Jeno turned, only to realize Jaemin had fallen asleep. Jeno chuckled quietly, as he set his head on the pillow he originally prepared for Jaemin.

He didn't want to wake Jaemin up as he was sleeping so peacefully, But didn't want him to have neck aches the next day. Jeno quietly and softly grabbed Jaemin by his waist and placed him in between his arms, cuddling in close as Jeno pulled a blanket over the two of them.

"Goodnight Jaemin," quietly said Jeno as he left a small peck on Jaemin's forehead.

-

"Jeno?" Jaemin asked groggily. Jeno stirred awake, his arms still protectively around Jaemin's waist. He softly let go of him.

"Did I fall asleep?" Jaemin asked. Jeno nodded, only for Jaemin to cover his face in disappointment. "Ah, puppy i'm sorry!" Jaemin apologized.

"No, don't worry about it. I had fun watching the movie last night," Jeno gave Jaein his eyesmile, assuring him.

"I'm sorry for being tired for being tired all the time," Jaemin apologized again.

"If you apologize one more time I will attack you, Focus on yourself," Jeno said a bit sternly.

"Sor—"

"God damn it," said Jeno, Cutting Jaemin off. He turned him over, their position being Jeno on top of Jaemin.

Jeno attacked Jaemin's lips, kissing him softly. They pulled back smilibg
~

A/N: so uh I didn't know how to end this so i might update this later- This time i promise I am working on my Yuwin book, ik i said this last time but this time is for real. Anyways Wash your hands and stay safe!

-Rae, The author