THANK YOU! + QnA

I was checking today and I saw that my book has 1k reads. Thank you all so much for the support, I never thought my book would have so many reads, I started this book for fun and to see that people have liked my random stories that I think about, Thank you much please continue supporting me!

And now on a small QnA

How old are you?

I am 11 years old, I turned 11 on April 21! A bit young but I enjoy writing!

Where are you from?

I am from Mexico, But I currently live in Florida!

How many languages do you speak?

3! I speak Spanish, Japanese, and the latest one I learned which was English.

Ultimate Bias?

... Is this even a question? anyways, Its Winwin!

When did you get into kpop?

I've been listening to kpop since 2013 but I didn't stan my first group since 2015, I was 5 years old.

Ultimate Group?

NCT, SHINee, and Seventeen!!

Favorite NCT ship?

Wow, theres a couple but I think my main are Norenmin, Yuwin, Yujae, Taeten, Markhyuck, Doil, Johnjae, Yuhnny and a couple more!

What grade are you in?

I just entered my first year of middle school (6th grade) I hate the amount of work we get but meh :,)

-end of qna-

Again, Thank you all so much for 1k readers, I really love and appreciate all of you, Dont forget to stay safe and wash your hands!

-Rae, The author.