(6)

Kasey's POV

I grabbed Bella dragged her down into a really quiet hall where Spencer and I were meeting if anything ever went wrong, I glanced back to see Adrian and Shane running after us.

I stopped when we were at the place took out my phone and quickly dialled Spencer's number. I put it on speaker. I didn't care that the boys were going to hear the conversation.

"Spencer cmon answer" I begged, the boys were looking at me strangely.

"Hello Kasey" Spencer answered. I didn't waste anytime saying what I needed to.

"Spencer. It's happened again. Bring the stuff and call the ambulance" I say quickly.

"Alright see you soon" he says hanging up.

Adrian's POV

I watched as she ended her call. Bella was currently asleep and I was dying to touch her claws like seriously they're sick as.

I didn't know what she meant by its happened again.

"Kasey" I Say she looked at me and nodded, "what did you mean by its happened again?" I ask.

"Well last year, some guy wasn't giving up on Bella. He said he Loved her. She didn't. He ended up getting his friend to trap her in a classroom and put them together. He forced himself onto her and she was immediately mad. When his tongue was 'bitten' he pulled back and realised she had claws. She didn't bite him it was her fangs. She ended up killing his friends and put him in a coma for months ever since we haven't heard from him when he woke up which was Angela's cousin but Angela doesn't know it was Bella."

"Oh ok. Can I ask you another question?" I say glancing to Bellas claws. " is it safe-"

"Yeah go ahead just make sure she doesn't wake up or if her claws move take your hands away immediately" Kasey laughs.

I bobbed down slowly trying not to laugh at how worried I was. I poked my second finger out in front of me and began to touch her claws. I immediately pulled back examining my precious finger.

"Adrian's a scardy cat can't even touch a claw!" Shane teased me.

"I'm not scared it felt weird" I shuddered. "You touch it" I said smirking

"Alright" he shrugged. He walked to her, bobbed down and touched it. He screamed, fell over and was holding his head screaming rabies. Over got rabies.

Me and Kasey were laughing our ases off.

Spencer came running over to us. "What all this rabies Ive got rabies?" He asks.

"Shane touched her claw!" I say howling with laughter. Spencer soon joined in and than noticed her unconscious daughter on the floor.

"oh my gosh" he said taking out needles and a big back of watery stuff. And put them into her, she jolted awake and her claws immediately disappeared.

"Daddy, I love you" Bella said.

"I love you too, stand up" he said.

She ended up standing up, got out her phone and opened her mouth.

"Dad fangs!" She said.

"Oh yeah right, about that...." He trailed off looking nervous scratching his neck.

"What about them dad?" She sighed.

"Well uh, they're going to have to stay in for the rest of the day" he said

"What why? I hate them! I can't have them in at school!" She screamed.

"I'll explain tonight. I've got to get back to work. Angela has gone into the hospital and I drugged her so she won't remember alright" she nodded. And watched her dad walk off.

"So I guess you two boys know!" We both looked at each other and nodded.

The silence was just adding to the tension in the air. Pretty much the whole entire school knew about the fight by now. I wonder what would happen if-

Ding!

I glance around to see what the noise was and than it clicks to me. It was my phone. That's got to be the stupidest thing I've done. I thought it sounded different.

I glance to my pocket and pull out my phone. Immediately they're are 4 new texts from random numbers a few guys on the football team and some other unknown numbers.

+61 4229187262

'Check out this clip. This chick is a nerd? Seriously who taught her how to punch?

Here's an attachment of the fight between Cambella Mackenzie and Angela Shearn - Max'

As I watched the clip. It was horror. It was scanning the crowds as well as on the fight. The camera showed Kas, Shane and I but that wasn't what I was worried about. It was the fact that you could see her claws.

I decided it was best to message this 'Max' dude back.

'Hey mate it's Dre Jones,
Can you do me a favour because I know your good on the technical things?'

I texted Max that. I decided while I was waiting for a reply to add his name to my contacts.

10 minutes later he still hadn't. I decided to STOP blocking myself out from the world of worries and listen in to their conversation.

"Kenzie you know it's going to be fine. Just don't let it get to your head. Don't smile, hell don't even talk because if your fangs girl. Your eyes are still black!" Kas said trying to put some sense into Bella.

Suddenly the thought of what she said came to mind. Don't let it get to your head. I excused myself from there and practically dragged shane away. I put him into an empty classroom.

"Dude what the hell?" Shane yelled at me.

"Shut up Wilson! Anyway you know how Kas said to Bella how to not let it get to her head?" I pause waiting for his head nod. "We've got to listen really careful to groups of people that share gossip. We really don't want rumours to start. Plus on the video you can see her claws!" I explain.

"Yeah I know what you mean. C'mon lets get out of here!" Shane tells me. We walk down the corridor of where Angela's girls are talking. And listen carefully.

"No that won't happen!" Some squeaky voice said that I'm going to name squeaky said.

"Yes it will. Ange has a broken nose. That Bella girl threw a good punch. We've got to end her. No matter what. And her friend Kasey Crawford to. She's good but never one for violence. Bella will fight. Make it known to everyone Nadi mean everyone that she's not a nerd. We will ruin her!" Some voice that I recognised as Nicole's said.

Nicole Bass. She's Angela Shearn's best friend.