EPILOGUE

Thankyou for making it this far, I hope to see you on my next stories.

Jeff Christopher's POV

"Bullshit" I clenched my fist as I saw a picture of my wife with her freaking man.

Ilang beses na 'kong nakatanggap ng pictures mula sa kung sino man, everytime I see her with another man, I get angrier.

Our marriage is different from others, ours isn't from love or for love.

I got mad because I had no plans on marrying anyone, I am young and I just want to have fun and that's what I did.

I impregnate her and that's when everything changed. I got furious, we only did it once! am I really the father of her child?

But when I saw him, Zain, I was convinced that he's mine.

Everytime she cries to sleep thinking I was asleep makes me mad, is it that difficult to deal with me? ganoon ba siya kalugi na nagpakasal siya sa'kin at hindi sa lalaking totoong mahal niya?

That's bullshit, she's already mine. We already have our son!

"Shh, stop crying na baby" she whispered to Zain.

My hear softened, palagi akong sumisilip sa kwarto ng anak namin at dito ko siya madalas makitang umiyak.

Ayokong amining nagkakagusto na nga ako sakanya, she's a great mother to Zain.

Pero lahat ng nararamdaman ko para sakanya ay napapalitan ng galit tuwing makakatanggap ako ng litrato niya kasama ang kung sino sinong lalaki.

Thats why I can't trust her, I just can't fall inlove with someone like her!

But still there's something in her that makes me soft, lahat ng galit ay nawawala kapag nagsasalita siya.

"'Wag na at baka busy ka, sa amusement park kami pupunta then after that kila Mom kami mag-ddinner" maamong sabi niya.

Ofcourse I have to act like I don't care about her, that's what my pride is telling me.

"Then, I really should go with you, baka mawala si Zain sa Amusement park dahil sa katangahan mo" I said.

Lalo akong nagagalit, ganiyan niya ba paamuhin ang mga lalaki niya?

From time to time, saglit kong makakalimutan ang mga panloloko niya, she's just so freaking beautiful in my eyes that it makes me mad everytime I thought of her being happy with another man.

"You want?" she asked one time while we're on our way to her mother's house in Baguio.

"Feed me" I told her.

She was silent, when I glanced at her I saw her checking me out.

"U-uh, sige" she said while stuttering.

So cute! I glanced at her once again and saw her biting her lip, damn! I want to bite that too!

I kissed her real fast to taste her lips, so sweet.

She blushed, I smiled.

"Christopher! don't do that again, kapag tayo nabangga" she hissed, I only chuckled.

I learned to ignore all the pictures sent anonymously, I learned to trust her.

But one day a picture was sent, this time I can't handle it anymore, we had a fight.