Chapter 5

It has been a year since Izuku joined the Mafia for the army. He witnessed what happened to UA, to Bakugou, to his friend. Kyle was sending Izuku on a mission to scout out a new area for potential recruits. While Izuku had his sniper ready looking at the people in the gang he felt a familiar presence behind him. " Yami, what do you need?" He asked, standing up to face her and then engulfed her in a hug. " Deku, you're needed in a more important mission. There will be an army of troops and I will attack them in thirty. Join us," She informed him. Izuku nodded but wanted to quickly grab his stuff before just in case the building explodes. Yami agreed to that and informed the troops. While Izuku was packing everything into his duffel bag, Yami and the troops were getting ready and waited until Izuku came back. " Go! Izuku gave the signal!" Yami shouted and created some dark figures to fight. 

Discarding his duffel bag in one of the army vehicles, Izuku rushed into battle with his double-sided scythe. " Izuku! Glad to see you're back! Fight them!" Kyle shouted. His face held triumph as Izuku walked through the doors only to be replaced with fear and disappointment. " I am agent Deku. And now, you will pay for your sins," Izuku said as he nonchalantly slicing off heads from their shoulders. Within ten minutes, the mafia was down and Izuku could go back to camp. 

As the jet took off, Izuku informed Yami of what he learnt and she informed him of all that he had missed. Izuku didn't have any time to rest or shower as he was taken to the General's office for his next mission. " Agent Deku. I'm glad that you have returned home but we have a mission. You are to go undercover and protect class 1-A from villain attacks as they have been targeted by many villain organisations and UA needs some more protection that they can provide. Unfortunately, Deku, you'll be doing this mission alone. If I need you, I shall be in contact. You have two days until you have to be there so today, do whatever you want and relax," The General informed Izuku who nodded and decided to spend time with his squad until he had to leave. 

///////

Once again, Izuku was on a jet but this time, he had all of his belongings with him. A black suitcase is dragging behind him as he walks towards UA. His duffle bag on his back. Izuku had his hood up and headphones on while also keeping his head down. The gate was informed of an unknown presence but didn't activate due to Izuku hacking into it so he could get through. After putting his phone away, he was met with three pro heroes. " How did you get past the gate?!" The only women demanded while the other two seemed to be ready to activate their quirks. " State your reason for being here," A blond asked him. " I wish to speak with Nezu. He should have been notified that I would be coming today. Now, if you don't mind," Izuku started as he walked past the heroes," I hate being late," And with that, Izuku entered UA and headed to the teacher's lounge as there was a chance that he could be there and if he wasn't, Izuku could get a direction to his office. " Who are you!?" Vlad King demanded as he was ready to active his quirk. " Nezu, where is he?" Izuku retorted and soon, Nezu showed up behind him.

Nezu asked a stupid question for someone who should have an IQ quirk. " Are you the one they sent to protect the students?" The hooded figure nodded and took off his hood. " Agent Deku, at your service," Izuku saluted to Nezu who nodded at him while the other heroes that were in the room looked shocked. " How is he the number one agent?! He looks bearly legal!" Small Might asked or more like, commanded. " Starting off young," And with that, the three pros that Izuku passed at the gate came bursting through the door. " You're surrounded. Give up," The female ravenette stated but Izuku chuckled. " I would easily get away from everyone here so don't make me laugh. Nezu, what kids am I protecting?" Izuku asked Nezu while ignoring the questions form the three. " 1-A. Eraserhead, please show your new student to his dorm," Nezu asked the sleep-deprived man.

The walk to the dorm was quiet and the loud blond accompanied them to the 1-A dorms. Everyone was in their Maths lesson with Ectoplasm so the dorms were empty. " Here's your room. You can join the heroics classes after lunch," Eraserhead told him. Izuku nodded and unpacked his weapons and placed them in a box in his wardrobe. Before the lunch bell rung, Izuku was finished and had the school uniform on. Keeping the blazer off, Izuku walked around towards the cafeteria. There was so much noise that no one notices his presence so he grabs some food and sits alone. ' I'll make my presence known in class' Izuku thought as he at the food he brought. With another bell, he started to make his way to class 1-A. Aizawa waited outside the class for him. " Shut up! We have a new student, come in," He said, motioning towards the door. A small greenette walked through the door with a bright smile on his face. Bakugou was in this class so he would need to act like his old self. " Good afternoon. My name is Izuku Midoryia and I'm happy to be your classmate!" He beamed as his eyes shone with happiness. " DEKU!?!" Bakugou shouted and Aizawa thought that the mission was going to be known. " Hey, Kacchan. I missed you," Izuku replied and it shocked the whole class when Bakugou hugs Izuku.

Kirishima broke the silence, " Bakubro, do you know him?" He asked while looking curiously at the duo at the front. " Childhood best friends. Don't worry about him calling me Deku though, he put his own twist on it," Izuku explained while Aizawa assured them to sit down.