Chapter 10

A vigilante Deku story is going to be uploaded soon! No ship so far, comment a ship you would like in that story. Anything but Bakudeku as they are like brothers in the book. Now! Onto the story!

Waking up a few hours after when he usually woke up, he saw two people sleeping by his bed. the cold dual quirk user and the explosive childhood friend. There was no point of staying awake so he went back to sleep, holding both of their hands.

Izuku woke up by the movement in the room. Opening his eyes, he was that both of his friends were up and awake. " *Yawn* Morning~," He said while yawning. Soon, he was engulfed in a hug from both of them. " Gald to see you're awake, nerd," Bakugou replied and Todoroki gave a small 'so am I' while hugging him.

Realizing that both of them could see his scars, he tried to slowly hide them. But, the two weren't having any of that and looked over his arms which held stab wounds, cuts and bullet wounds. " W-what happened, Midoryia?" Todoroki asked, looking the greenette in the eyes. " I was bullied for being a late bloomer. People thought I was quirkiness so they treated me like I was one," He mumbled and looked at his lap. Sure, that wasn't entirely true but in some parts were.

He was hugged again by the two and Bakugou looked like he was going to kill everyone and go on a killing spree because they hurt him. Midoryia was allowed to go back to UA that afternoon but until then, the three hung out together. They smiled, laughed and even cried from laughing too hard. Izuku knew that he would only be with them until they graduate or when he gets a more important job so he treasured every moment of it.

The dorms were calm when they got back. Kaminari was... reading? Anyways, with everyone quiet and calm, Izuku was able to get some rest that he couldn't get from the uncomfortable hospital bed.

When Izuku was asleep, the two got everyone down to the common room to sort something out.

" Deku protection squad," Bakugou stated and then the bi-coloured boy explained what they need to know. Everyone agreed to it and now, the Deku Protection Squad or DPS had twenty members. The reason why this was created was because of the fact that the greenette would probably give his life to protect them and everyone wants the greenette to live.

/////

During the next couple of months, the Deku Protection Squad had gained many new members and unofficial ones as well. Some wondered how he could be so selfless while others thought it was reckless but joining either way. 

Unknown to them, the teachers were agreeing with the Deku Protection Squad. You see, Izuku was told to protect them with his life so if a bullet was shot at a class member, he would dive and take the hit. So, they were thinking of a way that Izuku would be able to save them, without sacrificing his life for them.

Classes had been fun with Deku. He was a ball of sunshine and love to everyone and helped out whenever he could. he was receiving and sending letters to the General about what has happened so that they wouldn't lose touch. Sure, there were texts and phone calls but they were only for business, letters were for personal reasons.

The sports festival was coming up, so everyone trained and prepared for it. Some trained with Deku while others couldn't keep up so they trained together, making sure they cover their weak spots. 

_______
*******

Sorry for it being short, the next one will be the sports festival and will be longer. Have the morning/evening/night you deserve. Bai~!

*******

_______