C is for Charmed

A/N: I have the biggest block ever. I hope this is okay. Enjoy! 

P.S. Also what's with P'Sing killing us with his adorable visuals lately??? He just? looks so cute? why????

"How about this P'?" Kong held up a giant pink strawberry shaped squish toy. Arthit snorted at the sight in front of him. His Kong looked unimaginably cute holding up the toy, the now chubbier cheeks making a welcome appearance. 

"Krist will definitely like it, but does your niece even like strawberries?" 

"She definitely likes Krist" Kong muttered to himself, absentmindedly stowing the strawberry toy into his cart. It would be a handy bribe to give to Krist later. 

"Tell me about it, last weekend was nuts" Arthit shuddered at the memory. Their families had gotten together for brunch at Kongpob's family home. Krist and Singto's demands to see each other every weekend had led to the families becoming fast friends. Even Kongpob's other sister had joined with her husband and daughter. Kongpob's five year old niece, Apple, from his sister P'Mild, had taken one look at Kit's chubby mantou cheeks and declared him hers. Which hadn't gone down well for obvious reasons.

"It'll probably be worse at her birthday party" Kongpob supplied helpfully, pulling their cart along and thoughtfully perusing a set of dolls. 

"Have you even seen your niece? You are better off getting her a lego set. She was happily tearing off the hair from one of her dolls the last time."

Kong winced, recalling the particularly vindictive expression on Apple's face. Really, why was their life revolving around a bunch of toddlers. Scratch that. Why was his life revolving around a love triangle of toddlers? Kongpob was beginning to lose hope with his own love life now. All his attempts (obvious and otherwise) had gone nowhere. Just last week he'd tried surprising his senior with pinkmilk and breakfast every morning, complete with cheesy post-its to accompany the delivery ("P'Arthit you are as sweet as the pinkmilk you like to drink! - Love, Kong"). Arthit had just nodded and accepted the breakfast each day, not commenting on it further. Even the hazer gang had caught on to the junior's quest and often gave him looks full of pity and frustration at their oblivious friend. Arthit clearly did not think of him beyond an annoying junior and a co-babysitter. It really was hopeless, why did Kongpob even bother.

"Kong! What about this?" Kongpob started from wallowing in his self pity. Arthit stood in front of him, holding up a cute jigsaw puzzle, waving it excitedly. His face was curved into a dimpled smile, his doe eyes looking at his junior expectedly. He took Kongpob's breath away.

And this is why Kong bothered. 

"What do you think Kit, should I tell him?" Kong looked down at the pair sitting down on the breakfast counter and happily munching away at cookies and flavoured milk. He was visiting P'Kik for the weekend and it was her turn to have the kids for this Saturday. The toddlers took turns spending Saturdays at each other's house, much to amusement of the elders. His sister shook her head exasperatedly at her besotted brother. The Rojnapat men had the Sutthiluck men firmly wrapped around their cute little fingers. 

"P'Kong please let Kitkit finish his snack first" Singto spoke seriously from beside Kit, slurping down the last of his chocolate milk. Kong looked disbelievingly at his nephew and looked across at his sister who just gave an amused shrug.

"Iss awright P'Sing. P'Kong, P'Oon wikes you too. Will he be your boyfen then?" Krist looked up innocently at the startled adult, smiling cutely. He clumsily wiped off the cookie crumbs from his mouth, an adorable pink milk moustache above his lips. "P'Sing says I am his boyfen cuz he wikes me an I wike him, just wike you an P'Oon"