E is for Epilogue

A/N: Final installment of the main storyline guys. Have fun reading!

"P'Ai Oon Khab"

"Mhmm"

"P'Ai Oon Khab, wake up, it's eight o'clock already!"

"Do you have a deathwish Kong? It's the weekend" Arthit scrunched his face in annoyance and yanked the blanket up over his head in rebellion. Kongpob had developed various techniques to wake him over the past six years, from blowing into his ear to kissing him awake (one of Arthit's personal favourites), but it seemed his Kongpob was in a particular mood today. Arthit whined lowly in his throat as a slender hand slid under his shirt to rub slow deliberate circles around his navel. While his ear was definitely an erogenous zone, there was just something about his abdomen that could make him hard in a matter of seconds.

Well it was a weekend after all

"Ah-h, Kong. Morning breath. Lemme go brush" Arthit stilled as the other hand toyed with the waistband of his shorts. He could feel his lover's warmth edging closer and as he predicted, a hot mouth blew air into his sensitive ear, closing in with a light nibble.

"Believe me P'Arthit, we have touched in a much dirtier manner.. than kissing with morning breath"

Flashbacks of Kongpob pounding them both into oblivion made his mouth dry and all the blood rush down from his brain to his nether regions.

"Ko-Kongpob!"

Kong grinned evilly at his senior's dilated pupils and flushed body. Even if he protested vocally, his body never lied and was putty under his sensual ministrations.

"P'.. it's been so long. And it's the weekend."

Arthit frowned to himself. He had definitely been neglecting his boyfriend as of late. He had been putting in overtime at the office to make sure that the supply for their new product was prepared and packaged on time for retail. Even though he could have laterally joined as one of the top executives in the now jointly owned company of their fathers, both he and Kong had decided to work up through the corporate ladder for a few years.

"I'm sorry Kong.."

Kongpob reached out to wrap his arms around the sulky P', dropping small pecks all over the adorably pouting lover.

"P'Ai Oon, we knew this would happen when we both started working. We are both professionals now with responsibilities and commitments of our own. At least we live together and have the same office don't we?"

Arthit pouted further,

"I am still annoyed that  Mae made dad put us in different departments"

"Oho P', you know we'd never get any work done if we were in the same department. I have a hard enough time letting you out of the house in your office attire, I wouldn't be able to stop myself from jumping you in the office too!"

"Kongpob!"

"Speaking of jumping you.."

"KONGPO-ahh, mhmm"

"P'Ai Oon Khab"

"Mhmm"

"P'Ai Oon Khab, wake up, it's eight o'clock already!"

"P'KONGGGG IS P'OON STILL SLEEPING?"

Kong nodded fondly at his boyfriend's baby brother. His sister had dropped off the two kids in the morning for the weekend and taken off to a long weekend to Phuket with his brother-in-law. Both of them came to spend time with them every other weekend anyways, so he'd already set up the guest room for them last night. The younger rushed into their bedroom like a mini hurricane and jumped on the bed, while Singto followed in the younger at a far more steady pace. Arthit rubbed the sleep from his eyes blearily and twisted around to squint in annoyance at his brother.