D is for Desired

A/N: A very light mature scene at the end.  

"So"

"Hmm?" Kong looked up from his omelette to see the entire table look at him in barely concealed curiosity. They'd clearly planned the attack and sent Maprang forward for the first round of questioning.

"Is is true? That you and P'Arthit are together now? it's all over Facebook"

Kongpob felt himself sweating already. Facebook? Did people want them to break up before they even hit the two week mark? If there was one thing that P'Arthit had drilled into him repeatedly, it was to not let campus get wind of them being - whatever it is they were. The scary (Kongpob disagreed to this adjective, P'Arthit is very cute) handsome Engineering Head Hazer and the princely Campus Moon. It would be all over campus news and social media and people would talk about it and take pictures and P'Arthit would most definitely break up with him even though they aren't "official boyfriends" yet. 

"Hahaaha? What? No way"

Kongpob looked up to see his friends look less that impressed with his bad lying skills. 

"Kongpob" Kongpob looked up in complete fear as he saw Aim pick up the red chillies from his plate and advance upon him slowly. He started sweating as he saw Wad grab his hands, preventing from hightailing out of there, the traitor! He's totally gonna snitch on him and P'Prem when all of this was over. 

"Kongpob we can do this the easy way or the hard way" 

I am so sorry P'Arthit but I can't eat chillies for you again. P'Kik will kill me if I land up in the hospital for gastric one more time. I can't lie and say we aren't together, but I -

"We aren't boyfriends!" Kong grinned smugly at the loophole. He wasn't technically lying, they hadn't actually discussed where exactly they stood yet. 

"But you are something ?" Prae pressed on, catching the sidestep. 

"Of course we are," Kong smirked, " We are friends!"

The table groaned collectively, understanding that it was useless to try and outsmart their friend. Kong sighed in relief, rubbing at the wrists that Wad had held so tightly. 

Time for a little revenge.

"By the way guys, I saw Wad and P'Prem making out behind the Hazing hall last week" 

"Ai Kong, you asshole!"

"P'Ai Oon?"

"Hmm?" 

"Sooo, good weather today hmm?" 

Arthit looked up from his position on Kongpob's lap and raised his eyebrow. Thunder boomed outside loudly, as if agreeing with Arthit's confusion. 

"It's raining cats and dogs outside Kong" 

"Ohoo P'Arthit, didn't you know? This is perfect cuddle weather" 

P'Arthit blushed heavily and smacked his junior on the arm halfheartedly. Nevertheless, he pushed his head onto Kongpob's neck, snuggling more comfortably on his lover's lap. Honestly amongst the countless dates they'd already gone on (even before confessing, because let's be honest, they were definitely dates), staying inside on a day like this and cuddling was the best date-time ever. Arthit felt comfortable and himself without a thousand eyes judging and staring at him. Kong was sweet and affectionate and in a setting like this, the senior felt okay with letting the younger take care of him. However, ever since Kongpob had stepped foot into his dorm that morning, half wet and carefully nestling the bags full of steaming breakfast, Arthit could tell that something was bothering him.