Long-Distance Relationship

"Yes thank you, I will get back to you regarding this matter," Yi Seo said in a tight voice.

"The committee can't wait anymore for another month, you have to give your decision in two weeks, I hope you will choose wisely. That's the only solution that we can give IC. Good luck! Hope to hear from you in two weeks. Bye." The other side the phone was cut and Yi Seo put back the phone to its cradle.

It has been two months Yi Seo was working into a new project, she wanted to put up a store in New York since they have franchised in some countries in Southeast Asia, she wanted to widen their scope to the United States of America. She drafted the project and Saeroyi was impressed, so she proposes it to the board of directors, it was approved immediately. The only problem that they encounter was the committee in New York, they wanted the CFO to stay with them for six months to start the project.

Yi Seo was hesitating in leaving Korea, she knew that she stayed previously in New Year when she was young for two years and manage well in adopting the new environment but this time she's thinking twice because she doesn't want to leave Saeroyi behind, she's going to miss him. She feels that a part of her will be missing if she will go, but this is a big break for IC and she doesn't want to lose the opportunity. They have worked hard for IC to come this far and it is only the beginning, and the hardest part is how will she break the news to her boyfriend......

Park Saeroyi was signing the last batch of documents and he is done for the day, he looks at the time at his digital clock in the desk 7:00 PM, he tidies his stuff and grabs his bag and phone, he plans to surprise Yi Seo in a dinner date. Both of them are busy over the last week that they don't have time to eat together, the more IC is getting bigger so is their responsibilities. He marches to the door and opens it. He jumps in surprise when Yi Seo almost collied on him, he smiles as said: "I was about to go into your office, let's have dinner." She nodded her head and Saeroyi takes her hands as they walk towards the hall going to the elevator.

They dine in a fancy restaurant and orders expensive steak with a side dishes of mash potatoes and asparagus while drinking their red wine, they talked about what happened to their week since they barely meet each other because they had separate meetings while Yi Seo is busy checking buildings in a different district and Saeroyi flies to Jeju Island because he is the speaker in 3 days conference of leading food industry, by the time he came back Yi Seo went to Busan to meet clients.

"By the way Detective Oh Byeong-heon and Director Kang Min-jung send us wedding invitation, they are finally getting married," Saeroyi said after sipping wine.

"That's great at least there us no noisy in-law that need to deal with," Yi Seo said bluntly "Beside Hye-wona will be very happy, she's been praying and encouraging her dad to propose to director Kang" Saeroyi smiles at the memory of the little Hye-won, she is now a high schooler and getting pretty every day.

"When is the wedding?" she asked. Cutting her little stubborn meat, when he saw her she took her plate and cut it for her and feed her a piece.

"After a month, 12th November. Ajushi confesses to me that Director Kang is expecting that why they wanted to get married before her tummy will get big because she wanted to still look slim on her wedding day." He chuckles and takes a big bite of his food. Yi Seo suddenly stops moving her utensils as she remembers that she might be accepting the terms and conditions in staying in New York and if she will give her answer she might be flying after three weeks.

"Yi Seo?" he called her name to get her attention, she blinks at him and smiles then she continues her food.

"Is something bothering you?" he asked in concern looking straight into her eyes.