Office Romance

The Executive committee is currently having a meeting in the oval shape table at the conference room of IC. CFO Jo Yi Seo is at the stage presenting the monthly report of IC finances, she is wearing a Giorgio Armani Gilet in piquet style top matching it with washed gabardine Bermuda shorts with leather piping and paired it with black satin sandals with heel and small studs of decoration, she wears her favorite Benefit make up that matches her healthy glowing skin and wear her hair down. She was just like a beautiful model that came out from a magazine cover.

While she was reporting Saeroyi can't help but admire her long legs encased with those sexy sandals he was imagining running his large hands through her soft legs. His eyes went over her hips through her small waist and up to her round breast, he was thinking how does it feel cupping them and bit his lips in desire, he stares at those kissable lips talking her satin voice is like soft music to his ears, and to her cute nose and pretty face. Finally his eyes collided with a round black cat-eye shape staring at him as if asking him a question. He made a huge effort to break their staring competition as he realizes that the people in the room were looking at him as if waiting for him to answer a question. He clears his throat and curses himself for ogling his girlfriend during the meeting and he doesn't have a damn idea what there are discussing about!

"Mr. CEO Park, I'm asking about the proposal, what do you think about it?" Yi Seo asks him.

"Well that was excellent, I trust your judgment." Even though he doesn't know what they have discussed, to save himself with embarrassment he adjourned the meeting. Everyone stands up and one by one the executive leaves the room. Director Seung Kwon put his arms over him and said in a naughty voice, "Why are you eyeing your girlfriend with a dirty look in your face?"

"Yah! What are you talking about" he blushed guilty and look around them, someone might hear them talking indecently.

Yi Seo approaches the two men and calls the attention of her boss. "Mr. CEO can I have word with you in your office." It's more on an order than a request. Then she leaves them with her chin up in the air. Saeroyi closes his eyes and he is bracing himself with the pending argument with her because he was not listening to the meeting.

"See, boss! Yi Seo is going to chop your head off!" Seung Kwon teases, "Just show her whose the boss!" flexing his muscles and he winks at him.

"Just Go!" Saeroyi teases him pushing him to the direction of his office. Saeroyi lost his smile when he saw his girlfriend standing behind his desk both arms crossed in front of her stance means business, he has seen this many times, but at this moment all he can see is a goddess in front of him her eyes are blazing with irate anger. God! he wanted to kick himself for not noticing her beauty for four years! He's a dumb ass devoting himself to a lady that only wanted him when he is successful and rich before chasing her, while this girl who just graduated from high school seeks him and bet her life to him and made him rich and successful and doesn't expect anything in return. How come he has been lucky that she never gives upon him.

"Can you just explain to me what happened back there?" she begins her raising one eyebrow. Saeroyi exhales and sincerely look into her eyes.

"I'm sorry," he said in a gentle genuine deep voice that even any saint's heart will melt. Yi Seo slowly let her guard down, how come her she can't resist this man that makes her heart beat fast, and those eyes are poking her heart.

"W-well okay, if you said so," she said in a small voice while rubbing her nape. She smiles so cutely that Saeroyi can't help but to smile too, she walks closer to him and takes his arm leading him behind his desk and let him sit on the in leather cushion office wheelchair.

" You sit down there and starts to review all the presentation that I made, she said in a matter of fact while gathering all the documents she leans on his table and her face was very near him, Saeroyi can't focus because his head is filled with her presence, her perfume drugged his mind and the side profile of her face is making him distracted, he has been staring at her bright red-tinted lips all morning since the meeting.