The Proposal Part 2

"I can't believe this it's so surreal," she said her tears keep falling she inhales as if her heart is going to burst and said with conviction "I swear I'm going to make you happy, my love" kissing his palm and placing it on her cheek. "I love you"

"I love you more!" he said he bend his leg and put his arms on her back thigh and carried her like a child. She squeals in delight as she felt her feet lifts from the ground and her arms automatically went around his shoulder.

"I have been meaning to this," he said as he gave her a quick peck as he carried her to the gigantic walk-in closet and bathroom, he switched on the light and heater he put her on top of the empty drawer and he starts to unlace her boots, "Hey what are you doing?" she giggles as she felt her foot free from one boot, and he proceeds to the other one.

"Can't you see I'm removing your shoes!" he said innocently, "I specifically ask for a bigger bathtub" as he finally frees her boots and throws it carelessly over his shoulder. Yi Seo starts to unbutton his jacket and when it all open she helps him to remove it. "Wait, my love, " he paused "don't move an inch" he instructed as he moves away from her and walks inside the connecting bathroom, she heard the water faucet opens and the sound of salt pouring in the tub.

He returned to her and proceed to remove her thick jacket while her hands went to his top and to remove it. He stops her by holding her hand, "No, my love, you are not doing anything tonight, I prepared this event so just relax" he said intending to kiss her lightly on the lips, but his bold fiancée is not taking any of this as she holds his head and kissed him open mouth, she inserted her tongue to his searching his and mashed it with him he groans at her taste, oh god how he missed her! he breaks the kiss and chuckles "You vixen! I can never get enough of you!" he holds her waist and put her on her feet.

"Stay still," as he turned her around and find the zipper of her dress and slides it down until her lower back, "I don't understand you ladies how can you wear this kind of dress without any help!" sliding down her dress, and kissing her back neck.

"Oh! The view from here is nice!" whisper to her ears, he can see the top of her breast over her shoulder, the push-up brassie made it sexier. He can't resist so he bites his lower lips and massages her breast with his large hands, she releases a sexy moan as she leans her back to his strong chest, after few seconds he turns her around to face him, he steps back and filled his eyes with her sexy innocent body, he can feel his loins getting hard especially when he gazed at her longs legs wearing black stay-up lace top thigh stocking that has matching underwear. She suddenly covers her big scar on her left waist feeling very conscious.

"No, don't do that, your beautiful the way you are" he assured her.

"But how will I wear now my two-piece bikini on the beach?" she asked sadly pouting adorably.

"Then wear it only in front of me! You can still wear the one-piece they have a lot of stunning design" he joked.

She starts to smile and steps forward to him intending to undress him, but he shakes his head and said: "Tonight you're  my queen, don't do anything because you deserve it." He looks straight into her eyes begins to remove his shoes and clothes he holds her gaze until he naked in front of her, his glorious abs and tone muscular body makes her drool in delight.

"Now we are even because both of us have scars" reminded her, pointing at his arms where his scars are located.

He walks back to her and put his hands on her waist and list her up once again on the top of the empty drawer as he licks and kisses her inviting neck, his mouth travel down slowly to the top of her perky breast kissing it with care and adoration as he licks the valley in between her soft breast, he massage it once again and his fingers went to her back and unhook her bra, free the waiting breast that needs his attention he made it bigger by squeezing it tight and open his mouth to claim the harden nipples sucking it hard like a hungry man and played with it by rolling his tongue around her areola. She leans forward offering more as she wrapped her long legs around his waist and put her hands to his head guiding it to the other breast that needs attention.