Summer Escapade

The plane landed in Caticlan airport and the group of IC advertising department team step out of the aircraft one by one, Jo Yi Seo leads the group of 9 persons or rather 11 people. CEO Park Saeroyi joins the group early in the morning in the company reception area, he surprises the team by coming in with his huge backpack bag wearing casual summer white comfortable short sleeves shirt and carpi walking pants matching it with leather sandals. Yi Seo gives him an inquisitive look but at the same time she smiles heartedly, she thought he had a full schedule for the next three days so this is what he is talking about. First, the people were shocked but when it sinks to their minds they're genuinely happy because Saeroyi is known as a kind, humble, matured, open-minded and generous that's the reason why people wanted to work in IC and this is the first time they will spend vacation trip with them. "Hello everyone!" he greeted and the team bows respectfully to him, while a voice far behind him said "Wait for me everyone! I'm coming with you!" Director Choi Seung Kwon runs towards the group afraid that he will be left behind.

"Hey, you're going to join us as well?" Director Ma Hyeon Yi asked her one eyebrow is rising. These two men never joined them is company outing or trips, but she is glad that they take a break from work and this is the first time they will all have a vacation trip after establishing IC.

"Why are you the only director in IC who has the right in joining the trip? The company is paying for it!" he teases.

Yi Seo claps her hands to get everyone's attention "Since everyone is here, I hope that you all bring all the things that you need, do you all remembered what I have told you, we are not there just to enjoy our vacation we are there to observe all the restaurants, gather information on which restaurant and pubs are doing well. We only have 3 days and 2 nights, understood." She said in an authoritarian voice that everyone replied in chorus "Yes ma'am!"

The group went out in the small airport, it was drizzling with rain, the weather in the Philippines mostly has monsoon rain especially in August, but there is a lot of foreigners like those who came from different countries whose summer is July and August. A van was waiting for the to take them to the Jetty port to bring them to Boracay Island when they arrived at the port, there was a huge signboard that they need to register in the Department of Tourism. Yi Seo asked the group to fill-up the form, and hand it to her to pay the fee. She paid for the fee and tickets for the ferry that they will ride. When the ferry arrives, one by one they step into the wet wooden plank when Yi Seo was about to step in the deck of the ferry a huge wave crash on eh ferry making it dangerously sway that everyone holds on the rope of the bridge while she stifles a small scream loses and her balance. Saeroyi was behind her, his instinct kicked in and he tries holds her, but because of the huge movent of the ferry he as well lost his balance and together they trip down on the deck, but he made sure that he breaks her fall so Yi Seo was on top on him when they fall on the floor. Seung Kwon runs to them with concern and helps them to stand up.

"Are you okay?" Seung Kwon asked them but Saeroyi is more concerned about his girlfriend, "Are you alright?" checking her body, Yi Seo felt a sting on her knees, and when she looks there's a small scrape on her right knee. She checked it and just brush it off and walked towards the ferry.

"I'm fine, we're delaying everyone." She reminded him, as they sit next to each other and he whispered to her asking her again if she is really fine and if they need to find a clinic. The team was observing the two, no one knew yet about their relationship except the Damban squad.

They check in their hotel and as the receptionist gave them the room keys, they occupied the 5 rooms, and the ladies and the men were groups together in the room. Of course, Yi Seo is with Hyeon Yi and Saeroyi with Seung Kwon.

When everyone is settled in the room, Yi Seo sent a group chat to the group, she gave them a mission during dinner. In pairs, they need to find a crowed restaurant and order their specialty and rate the service, interior design, and the price. After dinner they must find a pub that they will rate as well and discover new native alcohol. Tomorrow they will meet for breakfast at the hotel restaurant and enjoy island hopping. She also attached the list of the pair that will go together.