The New Family

All Rights Reserved
Copyright © 2012 Kya. S 
This book may not be reproduced, transmitted, or stored in whole or in part by any means, including graphic, electronic, or mechanical without the express written consent of the publisher except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews.

Thanks

***

" Honey aren't you excited? We're in Pheonix," Penny said as she drove the car humming to the musican on the radio of some chick singing about money and candy.
Gag

I didn't reply back since I was too busy listening to music on my headphones trying my best to avoid conversation nodding my head in tune and tapping my forefinger in time.

I looked in the mirror of the side car door staring at myself. I am 16 years old, I was 5ft 2' which is pretty small with light blue eyes and blonde hair. I wore a baggy hoody with ripped skinny jeans. I shook my head turning my head to the window.

I guess you guys don't know who Penny is. She's a social worker.You see my parents Thomas & Annette Sandalio died a few days ago. I was staying at my best friend's house and after the incident the social workers thought it would be best to take me to a family that I didn't know. My parents died in a fire and the cops think it was arson. That's why they decided to move me somewhere so no one could search for me ever again.

My new foster parents are called Mr. and Mrs. Len. Apparently they live in a secluded area in the woods with no other homes. Penny was constantly blabbering about the new house.

Arriving in the evening about 5:00 I noticed it was darker than yesterday at this time. It was probably because winter's coming.

The social worker Penny helped take out the suitcases from the boot. As I was climbing out of the ford I saw them. My new future and now present replaced parents came out. The woman Mrs. Len was tanned with chestnut hair and brown eyes with flecks of green in them with a slim figure. Mr. Len had an okay body I guess. He had a flat stomach not a fat one. He also had black hair and green eyes.

Both of them came out to greet/welcome me and Penny. Mr. Len helped carry the luggage but Mrs.Len just smiled slightly. I looked over again and her eyes didn't seem right; it was as if she was in pain. Has she been through a traumatic experiance as well?

She's probably unhappy that I am here.

Mr. Len grinned broadly. "How was your journey? You must be tired and hungry. Come on in." Penny and his wife followed me as I followed him.

"I hope you're hungry. I made dinner so we could get to know each other better," Mrs Len said actually making an effort to talk.

As they were chatting I looked around me. We walked past the huge porch of the house. It had wooden chairs and tables. This is a big house.

I heard them all speaking and I haven't yet said a word. They turned to look at me and I shrugged. "Sorry jet lag." They nodded dismissing me when I saw the staircase that swirled up high. It was a 3 story house. This house was definitely something. Once I got to the top I looked around to find my room that Mr. Len described.

My room has wallpaper. The wallpaper had purple background and black flowers. On the other side of the wall it was plain white.I had a closet which was a dressing room with some clothes already inside as I spotted a bookshelf, a lamp, and most importantly a king sized bed.

Once I get to my room I shut the door behind me. That bed was such a wonderful sight. I laid down and as my head hits the pillow my eyes closed surrendering to the darkness.

***

New story everyone =)

Hope you like it

Votex

Fanx

Commentx

ρℓєαѕє :D