Chapter 3

Chapter 3

After a little while, Coco leads me out to one of the picnic tables outside. Sitting on top, I take a seat next to him. "Thank you." I whisper. He looks over to me and I say, "For stopping them from taking me." I say as yet another tear falls. "You shouldn't be forced to do something you don't wanna do chica." he says. After a couple of minutes, he reaches for my hand. "Can I ask you something?" I ask. "Ask me anything." he says softly. "Is this something you want? Really?" I ask. Standing up and moving to stand between my legs, he cups my face and says "I've wanted this since the day I met you. This is what I want. My Old Lady and my kid and now I have both." he tells me before kissing me softly. I deepen the kiss and pull him closer to me and when we separate, we are both breathless.

After kissing for a little longer, he takes my hand and leads me back inside. "Everything okay?" Letty asks. "Yeah mija. We're good." he tells her and he says "Let's get your things and head home." I nod and go to the dorm to get my things. As I finish packing up, Letty walks in. "You okay?" I nod but don't really speak. "You really want to be with Coco?" she asks. I look at her and sit on the bed and she sits beside me. "That's the thing. I know part of the reason he claimed me was to keep them from taking me and I appreciate that. But, when I was working at the kennel, he was always nice to me. Always making sure I was okay. I really care about your dad. Are you okay with this? I mean...you're his kid. You're opinion is important too." I tell her. "At first I wasn't sure but seeing you yell at all those men? That was scary. Especially that one, Happy. But you didn't back down. You stood your ground. You're strong. Coco needs that. He needs you as much as you need him." she tells me. I reach for her hand and say "Thank you." She nods and helps me get the rest of my things.

We get into Coco's car and head to his house. When we walk inside, Coco asks "What do you want for dinner?" Letty says "Chinese?" I nod and he orders dinner. "Can I get a shower?" I ask and he walks up to me and says "You don't have to ask babe. You're home now." I nod and he kisses me softly. "Thank you." I whisper against his lips again and he just nods. I walk to the bedroom and get unpacked and head to the shower. While I'm in the shower, I start to sob. I miss my brother so much right now. He'd know what to tell me. I get showered and out and walk out to the living room about the time that Coco is paying for the food.

As we're sitting to eat, Coco asks "You okay mi amor?" I look at him and smile softly and say "Yeah. Just thinking about my brother. I miss him." I tell him and he says "I didn't know your brother but I heard a lot about him." he tells me. "Yeah. But no one knew him like I did. When we turned eighteen, we got our first tattoos together. We both got LJ put on our wrists. Kind of linking us together. I miss him so much." I say and tears start falling again and Letty reaches over and rubs my back. I wipe my eyes and say "Sorry." before standing and walking out to the back deck to get myself together. I'm only out there for a couple of minutes before I feel a pair of arms wrap around me. I lean back into him and say "I'm sorry. I just miss him. He was my other half." I tell him. "Don't be sorry mi amor. He was your twin. That's a hell of a bond." he tells me. I turn to face him and he cups my face and kisses me softly. I deepen the kiss and when we separate, we just look into each other's eyes. I kiss him one more time and he says "Let's eat." I nod and we head back inside. "You good?" Letty asks. "Yeah. I will be." I tell her before kissing the top of her head and sitting down to eat.

After we eat, Letty heads to bed and so do we. He showers and I sit against the headboard and wait on him. He walks in and sits next to me and laces his fingers with mine. He kisses my knuckles and I lay my head on his shoulder. "I don't remember the last time I was able to breathe. I've been trying to hide for so long." I tell him. "You don't have to hide anymore." he tells me before kissing the top of my head.

I look up at him and he kisses me softly. I deepen the kiss as I move to straddle him and his hands go to my hips. I feel his hard member beneath me as we continue to kiss. I break the kiss to pull my shirt over my head and he does the same before he starts to rub his thumb over my clit through my panties and I start to moan and grind on his hard member. I break the kiss to stand and take my panties off as he pulls his boxers off. I move to straddle him again and slide down onto his impressive length and we both moan at the sensation. I start to slide up and down on his hard cock as we continue to kiss. His lips move to my neck and I start to moan. "Fuck Coco." I moan. He cups my face and leans back against the headboard to watch me ride him. "Fuck Bebita. Fucking sexy as hell." he rasps before turning me over and looks into my eyes as I place my hand on his cheek and we both find our release together. Still inside me, he kisses me softly and says "You're mine." I smile softly and say "All yours Coco." He kisses me one more time and says "Johnny." I smile softly and say "All yours Johnny." before he moves to lay next to me and pulls me close and for the first time in four years I feel like I could make this my home.